Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Black Hematite ring
TOPIC: Black Hematite ring
Created by: Johnny1371
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I've heard that there is a buzz about "a black hematite ring worn on the right hand" as a subtle indicator that the wearer is in the Lifestyle. Has anyone else heard about this? I wonder how far the buzz has gotten.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" I don't need a ring to tell I am a Swinger. My mouth can do that just fine!"

o_0

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Thanks. I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't intend to do that, but I'd understand if someone reacted swiftly and reported you for that.

I just think that black rings like this are already so commonly in use on everyday people that it serves no purpose. My daughter's best friend has worn one since her Dad give it to her when she was 14 or so. I'm damn sure that it never had any other meaning.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20577 posts)
Hey VA I didn't even realize they had put thier names. LOL ! Ty for that and since they blocked me I think I will do just that! Thanks!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
No offense, but you should take those posts down immediately. Someone privately emailed you their first names and you posted them out here with their profile name, and mention another profile with their first names too. You are outing people. Bad. Very very bad.

I'm sure you didn't mean to do this, but you *really* need to delete that post, preferably before someone reports it to the moderator.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20577 posts)
I still can't figure out why there is such a need to recognize swingers in every day life? what the heck?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17311 posts)
You know your a swinger if: You go to a crouded bar, she stands on table, pulls dress up over head and he rings a bell and shouts "come n get it!!"

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(582 posts)
There really isn't a buzz about it. There is a topic about it, on another site, with about 20 posts to it. A few are claiming it is really taken off. What they really mean is it is a hit, with their friends.

Whatever happen to good old fashion conversation? I don't need a ring to tell I am a Swinger. My mouth can do that just fine!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18053 posts)
I know it is just like all the other things to show your a swinger. I dont want others to know I am a swinger, when I do I go to places that swingers are at and I dont need a ring or a tattoo or to wear a green bracelet on the left wrist, and a black ring on the middle finger of my right hand,and stand on one toe to get attention. I have been wearing hematite and black onyx rings forever and if one idiot person makes a comment in the wrong place I assure you it will not be good for them.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
You know, it's funny - I just tried googling black hematite swingers and I'm finding almost nothing about this.

Is this a buzz people are trying to create to then fill the demand created by the buzz by selling them?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20577 posts)
oh good lord, there are already 2 threads about this. Yes some people are saying that. What people should also be aware of is that asexuals use a black ring on the right middle finger as a sign and have for awhile. I also have friends who are in not swingers that wear black rings.

Few years ago people said women who wear ankle bracelets on the right ankle are swingers, personally unless the jewelery be it ring or ankle bracelet says "swinger" "lifestyle" "sls" or something like that I wouldn't take it as a sign that they are a swinger.

oh and welcome to the fora.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17905 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Black Hematite ring