Billing problems with SLS : Swingers Discussion 42483
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBilling problems with SLS
TOPIC: Billing problems with SLS
Created by: XFrequentC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone else had any billing issues with SLS? I'll leave it at that for now, but I will say that this post is to draw some negative attention. It's a last ditch effort to get an ongoing billing issue resolved.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
In this particular case the user was paying for a Lifetime membership partially with a mailled in check and partially with affiliate earnings. Nothing wrong with that, but it was a special case that required manual intervention to post the payment. I am also assuming that with the price increase, billing may also have been receiving more than the normal volume of mailed in checks.

Mocksville San Jose Costa Rica

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
I'm not sure, about this, but I think the Webmaster gets an email alert whenever there's a Forum posting that has the word Webmaster in it.

I don't know that for sure, but let's hope they respond to this.

These web billings can be a big pain in the #@$. As was earlier stated, a Lifetime Membership can end your problems, but not THE problem, which is something any credible website needs to address.

I'm sure these guys (SLS) will eventually get to fixing these technical issues (bugs), but bugs are prioritized according to Tech management's and/ or Senior management's agenda(s). And, in the case of some major, unforseen problem or catastrophic failure, it's a matter of fighting the fire that's burning your ass the hottest.

In this enviornment, emailing the Webmaster is probably the best way to handle these problems, and I don't think that providing a site feature allowing (paid) users to file a technical assistance request (tar) is a good idea.

So, email the Webmaster continually until you get a dialogue going. These guys actually respond (!), which is, as Martha Stewart would say, a good thing.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I have noticed some things.... I pay every 3 months.

Lets say for example: If it says my account will expire on the 24th and on the 10th I decide to buy another 3 months (because I dont want to wait until the last day) It now updates that my profile will expire in 3 months.... BUT... it now expires on the 10th 3 months from the date I purchased.

So I get jipped out of 14 days (2 weeks) if I do this twice I just lost a whole month that I paid for....

These issues need to be dealt with (if this is what you are talking about?)

Glassboro NJ

Username hidden
(137 posts)
Has anyone else had any billing issues with SLS?

I'll leave it at that for now, but I will say that this post is to draw some negative attention. It's a last ditch effort to get an ongoing billing issue resolved.

Mayfield PA

Username hidden
(910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Billing problems with SLS