Biggest babies! : Swingers Discussion 426961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBiggest babies!
TOPIC: Biggest babies!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
yes.....this year is a sleepover! Bunches of third graders and kindergardeners wrecking havoc in our home! :)

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Our oldest was 7 lb and 15 oz. The physicians had my due date inaccurate by 4 weeks only which they discovered after attempting to induce me--and nothing worked! Came naturally and too quickly with less than 4 hours of labor (just made it to the Hospital) She is just about 9 years old. Our youngest was induced because I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and the Drs. wanted to prevent a "too big baby" well they did..she wqs just 6 lb 12oz and was also quickly delivered...She arrived on her Big Sisters' 3rd birthday! She is just about 6 years old.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
Our oldest (12) - she weighed in at 6 lbs exactly, 18 in long, 1 month late after 38 hrs of hard labor. 5 stitches Our youngest (7)- she weighed in at 7lbs 3 oz, 21 1/2 inches long, 3 days early, 18 hrs of labor, 6 stitches

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
My oldest was a completely natural birth (no drugs). He 6lbs and 10oz. He was 20 inches long.

My youngest was an emergency c-section. He was breech and there was no time to turn him. He was 7lbs. I believe he was 21 inches long but I can't remember now.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
my oldest 13yrs - weighed in at 6lbs. C-Section - breach my middle 4yrs - weighed in at 5lbs. 14oz. Natural 3stiches my youngest 1yr - weighed in at 6lbs. 4oz. Natural - no stiches

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
No not another name calling thread,lol!

Thought this might be fun,what size babies everyone has had,either naturally or c-section.Our boys were both natural,oldest was 10lbs,5oz,youngest was 8lbs,8oz.

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Biggest babies!