Biggest babies! : Swingers Discussion 42696101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBiggest babies!
TOPIC: Biggest babies!
Created by: phoenix1929
Original Starting post for this thread:
No not another name calling thread,lol!

Thought this might be fun,what size babies everyone has had,either naturally or c-section.Our boys were both natural,oldest was 10lbs,5oz,youngest was 8lbs,8oz.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wildlife: I weighed 105lbs before I had my first child (now 13yrs) after the delivery I went right back to 105lbs. When I had my second (now 4yrs) I weighed roughly the same give or take 5lbs. (I have never owned a scale and still refuse to, if I gain or loose, my clothes will tell me...LOL) after I had her it took a little longer to loose the weight. After my youngest (now 1yr) I am still carring aound a little baby weight. I now weight (after my 6 week checkup) roughly 125. But like you, I do not regret having my babies. My husband told me this: I do not just see your physical body but the woman who gave me healthy and beautiful children. That makes your body the most beautiful I have ever seen.

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I was 10 pounds 11 ounces, Mom says I was a month late and been losin ground ever since.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Why thank you Shel what a very sweet thing to say, and trust me, I carry bumps everywhere from that weight gain,(when I got pregnant with my first, I was 98lbs, lost all of it in a pinch and when I got pregnant the second time, I was 115) which by the way never I carried that weight until my baby turned 13 yrs old and the only reason it left then was because I had a bleeding ulcer and found out my body refuses to hold iron, which 60 pounds feel off my body in a 4 month period of time, which wasn't good either, but would never say that I ever regretted having those babies, still do have them and they are 21 and 19 now.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Wildlife, by looking at your pics, you would NEVER know that you gained that much weight while pregnant! You look awesome! I say I have a map of the city I live in on my tummy....lol!

Piedmont SC
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Bucch: I am in total agreement with your last post--when I was pregnant with both of my sons, these issues were never brought up, and there were no sonograms, unless there was a problem. They didn't even get into watching your weight gain as they do nowadays as I gain 90 pounds with my first and over 100 with the second, which later regretted. I always relied on grandma's remedies, such as whiskey on the gums of a teething infant, for ear aches, sweet oil worked better than anything I ever seen, etc.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Gotta love the natural thing. It was actually quite funny in my period of having babies. One was not told to abstain from cigarettes, alcohol, caffeine while pregnant or nursing. In fact the doctors even told you to have a glass of wine or a beer if you had a problem relaxing while nursing and to rub whisky on your baby's gums for teething pain. We were even aware of people who continued to smoke pot. But have something for pain during labor and delivery? No way, that would make you a mother who didn't care about her baby's well being. Funny to look at what peoples babies grew up to be. Ours actually did exactly follow their birth weights. The one who weighed 12 lbs 13 oz is now 6'6" and weighs 240. Our little guy who was 7 lbs 12 1/2 oz is our only normal one at 5'11". Our other son is 6'5" and our girls are both 5'10" and tower over their youngest brother when in heels. Poor guy has grown up with a complex believing he's short.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Both of my sons were born totally natural (which the only thing they will let you have is an ice chip). My first son was 7lb 14oz and my second son was 7lb 9oz, but I delivered him alone as when he was ready, he just came and I wouldn't have traded natural child birth for anything, especially the second time around delivering him alone.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Wow,some really great replies!Our oldest(19) was 24 hrs labor,youngest(17) was only about 8hrs.Oldest was also going on 20 days late,Dr. told us if possible to have sex to bring on labor(was to be induced next day)It worked!He was due the day after my b-day and ended up born on his mom's with my name!They had to use the salad spoons and plunger to get him out ,and he ended up w/ a black eye and was nicknamed "the bruiser".The youngest had the "cord" wrapped part way around his neck and when she pushed,his heart would stop,so they had to turn him some to undo it.

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
ours all came in between 7-9 pounds 19-21 inches long.Funny how this works the, largest baby was our middle daughter who is the smallest of them all . Our son was the smallest he is now 6'1 220 black hair, our oldest daughter is 5'9 150 ,strawberry blonde, middle daughter 5'4 100 pounds dirty blonde. Neat cool kids.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I gave birth to monsters. We have five who now range in age from 26 to 32. Only are youngest was a normal size at 7 lbs 12 1/2 ounces. He managed this by arriving 5 weeks early. The others were from 10 lbs 3 ounces to 12 lbs 13 ounces. I had all of them completely natural (unless you count Novocaine when the did the stitches) and my longest labor was 8 1/2 hours. Shortest, with the little guy, was 16 minutes. Ladywife <who firmly believes she was a brood mare in a previous life>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Biggest babies!