Bi vs Bi Curious : Swingers Discussion 226536
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBi vs Bi Curious
TOPIC: Bi vs Bi Curious
Created by: beamer023
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK folks here is my morning post before work… I have reviewed literally hundreds of profiles where “ladies” profess to be “Bi Curious” and I am not sure that I get it so please help me out here. Bi Curious to me is I read a book and I always wondered, that one time at band camp, you and little Tiffany that one summer at the beach, etc. However, if you find playing with a hot lady as much fun or better than your play time with a guy…than my sister you are beyond curious and straight up Bi-sexual. Like they say on “Seinfeld” not that there is anything wrong with that…but call it what it is…you like the Kat!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am predominantly straight. BUT there have been a few women over the years that I have been very attracted to. If I were to list as "bi" over that, I worry that would get a lot offers that I wouldn't necessarily want to accept. However, one of the LS couples here locally that I hang out with, I find the wife very attractive, *for example*. Not enought to call myself "bi" over, though. Just like with men, there's a lot of women I find attractive, without being particularly attracted to them.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Sexus: I am dizzy from your post....LOL.... People are just fucking complicated....LMAO. Everything you say is true. I may get with a couple and not be attracted to both. That happens a lot.....especially the man so I NEVER promise anything until I meet them face-to-face.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I am bi. However, I would never expect a straight woman to play and think she "may change her mind." That's very presumptuous. We are not pushy people. I don't have an agenda. If I click with another bi or bi-curious, bi-whatever female, then we'll have fun. I hate the labels. I'm just sexual. Period. Sometimes I may crave being with a woman. Sometimes not. It just is an individual thing in each encounter.

Bi-curious, to me, means that a woman recognizes her bisexuality, but hasn't yet acted upon it, perhaps. Playing around with a member of the same sex isn't the same as identifying yourself as bisexual. It just means you want to give something "new" or different a try and see how you feel about it. That said, I've known I was bi for a long time, but when I was previously married I never acted upon it at all, or even admitted it. Fantasies yes. Opportunities, yes, but none that I acted upon. I couldn't then. I can now.

I am attracted to women. I am attracted to men. I have sex with women. I have sex with men. If I am attracted to you, your gender doesn't matter.

If I HAD to choose one over the other, I would most likely choose men. Obviously. I'm married to one.

If you list yourself as a straight woman, and there is interest in us as a couple, then we would play sexually as couples, there would be no hint of girl/girl play. If you list yourself as straight yet aren't, then you would need to state that preference and define it, because I don't want to assume anything about any potential partner.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
B2L - 30 miles due south of you somewhere around J.Beach. I'm not 100% certain if we are actually going there this year thanks to Mr. Uriah's very full business calendar and the ironman type stuff....but I'll inbox you if we do go for sure.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
"It's been our experience in the LS that the opposite is true. Women won't say they are straight for fear of being excluded. Labeling yourself as a straight woman in the LS is the equivalent of a guy labeling himself as Bi- or Bi-curious. It's a deal killer for most. Sad but true."

Yep. Which is why I get weird looks at the club when I say I'm straight. Then my favorite "maybe if we get you drunk and tie you up and blindfold you you'll like it" *beats head against wall*

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Thank you for the invitation. However, the Treasure Coast is huge. What beach should I set my sights on?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
B2L, no details are necessary. Hmmm, we have swing friends that moved from Boston to the Treasure Coast area of Florida after us to visit them. If you run into us on the beach, stop in an say hello:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
Uriah, that is different....they brought you to the party and that is cool IMO. There are some guys, for whatever reason, they can't get a date if their life depended on it and ask you to front them. Those are the guys I am talking about. All pussy is different....do I need to go into details....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
"I resent SM who want to use "us" to meet bi-women. Why can't they ever bring someone to the party? I refuse to do it."

Lol, one of my favorite couples sheepishly admitted to me (well into our relationship) that they had "used" me to meet a single bi chick they lusted after they saw my cert on her profile. I felt so cheap. heh heh

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Y'all are sweet. Not sure why I even commented in this thread. I don't pay too much attention to most labels anyway, about anything. And this particular label is even less important to me than most. My cock has never been able to detect the slightest trend in the difference of straight versus bi pussies.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Bi vs Bi Curious