Bi v Straight : Swingers Discussion 217173101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBi v Straight
TOPIC: Bi v Straight
Created by: BillandSyl
Original Starting post for this thread:
New to the site/board. Amuses me that there are so many couples that indicate the man as straight and the woman as bi. Is this for real? What percentage of men who have bi wives and call themselves "straight" are at least "bi-curious" or more?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't. But for the overwhelming majority of people out there, yes they do.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
But its essentially anonymous, and there are so many possibilities! In the 21st Century, do we still believe it to be that abnormal?

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
There's plenty of "hidden" bi dudes out there. I know this because they like to email us. I'd say there's a significantly high percentage of closeted bi dudes (single and part of a couple) on this site/in this lifestyle/in life. Why they are in the closet is on them. I've received several emails complimenting me on my openness. These emails have all come from couples with a closeted bi male. All expressed that he doesn't list as bi because they're afraid that it will limit their opportunities on here.

I can tell you for a fact that openly listing myself as bi has not reduced the amount of interest we receive from legitimately straight couples and/or singles. Well, I guess there's people out there who don't want to play with us because of that. But screw 'em. We have no shortage of people interested in playing with us. Finding the time to play with all of them is the only real obstacle we've encountered so far.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
New to the site/board. Amuses me that there are so many couples that indicate the man as straight and the woman as bi. Is this for real? What percentage of men who have bi wives and call themselves "straight" are at least "bi-curious" or more?

Potomac Falls VA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bi v Straight