Bi single woman to live with us : Swingers Discussion 42949101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBi single woman to live with us
TOPIC: Bi single woman to live with us
Created by: sfloridacpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
We, a couple in our late 40's early 50's in the Ft. Lauderdale FL area would love to find an open minded bi single woman to move in with us. You will have your own room / bath and a lot of fun. The house (close to everything) has a pool and enough space for privacy for all. The right woman will have a home for free. If you are moving in from another area we might ewven help with work! We are a fun, clean, serious and uncomplicated sequre couple who always look at the bright side of life.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
My question, coming from ignorance, is what happens when she moves in and then the physical part dies? Wouldnt a friendship first with a bifem be more of an asset to the family? What would happen if you move her in and she becomes your hubbys wife and you are the roomate? What if you move her in strictly for the sex and she ends up mistreating your children or disrupting your home? What happens to the kids relationship with her if she doesnt stay?

As a renter, or roomate, there are the legal issues to deal with if it ends badly. And in this lifestyle, i dont think judges would be too apethetic with you and the decision you made. Are these things that were considered before you tried to advertise for a sexual roomie? I would think advertising for a sexual friend with an option to relocate to your home is a better way to start.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Fl:

You misread my post. I never said the following.

-Friend of the house, ok. Shoot me, but sex w/living together=more than friend. -Not swinging??? What is the definition then, bigamy??? Polyamours triad. Suggest Google. There is information out there on what you are seeking. -You give us 6 months. No. I did not say that. I said, I lost touch with that Triad. I said I knew of a triad that lasted at least 6 months. I didn't say it ended.

We are all here looking for some "prohibited" fun and pleasure which we know might not last forever. People change, situations changes. Life should be about the pleasures of today, not the worries of tomorrow...

I never suggested not. Moving someone into your home, providing for their needs, being sexual with them..Indicates more bonding than a usual taboo fun situation. Just my take.

Poly: Suggest you read the last line of my post. It would save you from looking reflexive.

I wish you good luck. It's hard enough to find a single bifem to bed, let alone live with. The single has more to lose in this situation. If it blew up, she would be homeless, possibly jobless, and most likely emotionally hurt. Your taboo fun is another's serious situation.

YMMV<----notice mitigator...poly...

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
To Mischiefnyou. Friend of the house, ok. Not swinging??? What is the definition then, bigamy??? You give us 6 months. Well let's see... What do we or this lady have to loose??? 6 months of fun and pleasure??? We are all here looking for some "prohibited" fun and pleasure which we know might not last forever. People change, situations changes. Life should be about the pleasures of today, not the worries of tomorrow...

Puerto De Manta Manabi Ecuador

Username hidden
(10 posts)
This is not swinging. It's the holy grail of poly. A functioning Triad. I've known one that worked for at least 6 months. That's the only one I've every known.

This woman would be part of the family. Yes, a renter, separate quarters, but closely allied with the entire family unit.

Please correct me if this is not what you are looking for.

M.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
To PolyGrl. Understand your comment, but we're absolutely not open with this for children. But it is easier for children to understand and respect that people who rent a place has their own private space, and their own privacy. Besides, children are not always home 24 hours.

Username hidden
(10 posts)
We, a couple in our late 40's early 50's in the Ft. Lauderdale FL area would love to find an open minded bi single woman to move in with us. You will have your own room / bath and a lot of fun. The house (close to everything) has a pool and enough space for privacy for all. The right woman will have a home for free. If you are moving in from another area we might ewven help with work! We are a fun, clean, serious and uncomplicated sequre couple who always look at the bright side of life.

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Bi single woman to live with us