Best and Worst Pick-up lines : Swingers Discussion 41924
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBest and Worst Pick-up lines
TOPIC: Best and Worst Pick-up lines
Created by: perfectmatch The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I haved this great pick up line I use, and it rarely fails to work:

Hello.

L. ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
(applause from the room!)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
This is a best-line-that-got-away story.

College frat party, my freshman year, pretty early in the fall semester. I was at the bar with a drink (guys always hated that we underaged girls got served at frat parties), and this really cute guy sidles up to me and leans over and whispers, "Your mother told me to keep an eye on you tonight."

Without missing a beat, I said, "My mother's dead."

Poor guy, I think he swallowed his tongue.

After he sputtered for a few minutes, I laughed and apologized, we chatted for a little while, and I was getting all into him, when a few of his buddies came up and dragged him away to go party-hopping. He asked me to go with them, but being an 18 year old girl in a new place bouncing from frat to frat with a bunch of strange drunk guys seemed a little less than safe, so I passed.

Follow up to the story: All I had was his first name, Kenny. The next day, I pulled out the campus directory and called every Kenneth I could find (no small feat at a large campus!!), asking, "Are you the Kenny from the Kappa Sig Communist Party last night?" Sadly, I never found him.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
How about Would you like to go back to my house and decide what we are going to eat for breakfast?

Funluv said I should say this one in here...

Have I ever seen you naked?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Well, who would have thought this one would have worked.

Years ago, after a loooonnnng night out, a good friend of mine and I pulled into this drive-in (remember those, anyone?) for breakfast about 7am. We sat down at a table and this very nice looking waitress walks up (little tiny pink and white outfit with the little apron and Laura on her name badge).

She said, "Well now you two look bright eyed and bushy tailed! What can I do for you?"

My friend Skip, never at a loss for words, stares her right in the eyes and pops off, "Well, I don't know about him, but I'd like you to sit on my face."

I actually stopped breathing for a long time. The waitress never stopped smiling. Skip never stopped looking right into her eyes.

Long story short; about 6 hours later, after she got off work, there she was, sitting on (riding, actually) Skip's face.

Swear-to-God-true-story. I've never had the cajones to try that one, though. Is it a "best" or a "worst"?

I don't know, but I guess it's like the guy walking down the street and runs into an acquaintance who is all bruised an scratched up; his clothes are all messed up. He asks, "Hey, what happened to you?" The other guy says, "Oh, I just asked this cute chick if she wanted to go home with me and f#@k, and she really beat me up." The first guy says, "You actually said that to a strange woman?" The other guy says, "Yeah, I do it all the time." First guy says, "Wow! you must get beat up a lot!" Second guy says, "Yeah, that's true, but you'd be surprised at how much pu#@y I get, too."

Moral of the story: Nothing ventured, nothing gained. :-)

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
fun lovin :when we are asked whats a couple like you doing in a place like this we always say looking for a couple like you. pick up lines are just that pick up lines and are seen right through. you just have to react to an action and go from there

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
The best pick up line we heard was,

The guy ask a girl, Do you believe in love at first site?, or should I walk by again.

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
opne night we were in the eagles club which is like the moose club.I was walking to one side of the bar , this lady came up to me and asked this question which I thought was good. She speaing asks: if I was to put ice cream on your dick and suck it what flavor would it be. My response was whats your favorite flavor.She was not expecting me to say that without losing a beat. favorite pick up line.I really do ont have one its totally depending on whwre we are , what we are doing as it will pertain to whatever we are doing at that moment. As an example. one night at the beach watching the sunset form the picnic tables. This lady asked me if there was room for her to sit on the bench i said sue and you can put your feet right here She did. I took her feet ,pulled her towards me spreading her legs, smiling at her. She asked me what I was doing ,my reply looking for the warm spot,still pulling her towards me she never hesitated and threw her arms around my neck and started to kiss. Sounded corny to me.must have been the sunsetting, the qaves of the beach crashing onto the surf,moon lite glistening .Its all about timing!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
My best non-vanilla pick up line is to stand close to a sexy man and ask, "Want to kiss me?" I only use it if I really want him to kiss me! You can tell a lot about a man by the way he responds to that question. It can also save a lot of wasted time for the evening, if he won't do it for whatever reason/excuse, or it's just a friendly kiss.

Worst pick-up line I ever got: a single male saying to me, "Did anyone ever tell you that your tits look really fuck-able?" Ooo, so charming! Here, let me whip them out for you right now, Big Boy!

:0

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Best and Worst Pick-up lines