Best and Worst Lifestyle Experience : Swingers Discussion 42608101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBest and Worst Lifestyle Experience
TOPIC: Best and Worst Lifestyle Experience
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't really have a "Worst Experience", but here's our best. The first night we decided to start swinging (Anne was looking for a Bi experience) we went to a swing club. We took the tour and decided to join and spend the night. As things happened, we ended up being with about 8 different couples that night. Anne had the time of her life (with both men and women) and I enjoyed the evening, more than I can explain. Now, how can you beat that for your very first experience???

N Billerica MA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
our best i have posted in another thread . Will not rehash all the details other thn to say wife asked the other wife if she had ever been tied up and blindoflded, with 3 pleasing ,oils ,toys, ice, this went on for hours with each of us then off individually after. It was fantastic fun creative daring. The worst. we met an umarried couple at a hotel, started out with drinks, seemed to be a good connection.The male said he got off a few times, His girlfriend and i had a pretty good time . She had more fun then he, she and I were way more creative in what we were doing, he just layed there expecting the female to do everything for and to him. He did absolutely nothing to make it fun for her.We got dressed and bolted as fast as we could.It was not much fun for my wife as he was a dud.We received an email from them saying it almost cost their relationship . What a wacko .

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Best LisnHar. They're on this site and wouldn't mind in the least that we use their name. We "met" them a long time ago in the chatroom of another site while talking about role play fantasies. That led to emails and phone calls and then finally we met in person in Las Vegas. It was like we'd been friends for years. The sex has only got better as time goes on because we've practiced so much. They are true friends in every sense, they know our children, they know everything about us. They attended our oldest's wedding in Ft. Worth recently and shared a suite with us. Lis was invaluable helping me with a rehearsal dinner that was bigger than a lot of receptions along with many other things I had to take care of. It is certainly not a romantic love but we do love them. (In our public pictures they are the couple in formal wear with us. It was taken at a recent Lifestyle convention the four of us worked at. They are also the couple in the nude picnic photos in our private pics).

Worst: Standard crap. Caught in the inaccurate photo scam. It was a couple. HE said he was thirty five and same height and weight as Bacchus. After a couple phone calls asking us to please reconsider our rule of first meet in a public place, we relented and agreed they could come to our house on a Saturday afternoon for hors dourves. If we'd had a camera instead of just an intercom on our gate we wouldn't have opened it. He was 48, 5'7" at best and quite easily 400 lbs. His spare tire hung to his knees. She had the most rotton teeth and gum disease I've seen in years. They arrived with two overnight bags a piece. We politely served them and after a time explained we didn't feel an attraction and thanked them for coming. They would not take the hint. Ultimately we confronted the misrepresentation and just plain asked them to go NOW. Their car wouldn't start. We had no car type tools for him to try to work on it so we used our AAA to tow it and said we'd take them home. It took AAA 2 hours to get there and it took us 4 hours to clean the drive of all the fluids their car leaked on it. But it didn't even end there. They managed to get several people in the chat room who knew us to slip about places we hung out and they started turning up, including a decidedly non-lifestyle New Years Eve dinner/dance at a restaurant owned by friends who they had sweet talked into placing them at our table as a nice surprise for us.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Very similar to yours. Best friends lost due to circumstances beyond our control, and a very bad no pic meetin when we we're new.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Best and Worst Lifestyle Experience