Best Swinger Advice : Swingers Discussion 2110241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBest Swinger Advice
TOPIC: Best Swinger Advice
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT scribbles notes...more fruit. Less flirt...

Makes sense.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
I really wasn't trying to derail the thread with my incessant flirting. I recommend fruit and veggie trays if you host!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Pasta makes a lousy pre-play date meal.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
Thank you Bayou and I will gladly take you up on that offer. Just don't tell PG if it happens quicker than 28 months!

PS: I like fruit and veggie snacks as opposed to lunch, don't want to get bogged down between rounds.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"Glad I can be your comic relief. lol "

Nic, it really should go without saying that I respect you far more than my silly jabs at your attendance record with a few of the forum ladies give credit for. ;)

Truth be told, I'd let you fuck my wife. While I watched. And make both of you lunch afterwards. You're alright by me.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"~Don't wait for Nic to come to you.

(too soon?) "

Glad I can be your comic relief. lol

Also go with the tried and true golden rule. I believe respect goes a long way in ANY relationship.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Treat all bad/so so/unsatisfactory experiences as a learning tools not necessarily mistakes. Use them to your advantage to clarify exactly what you seek and what you do not like. No matter how much you vet/plan/ communicate some new situation you hadn't thought will rear it's head. Experience doesn't mean you always have perfect play times , it simply means you might be more prepared to handle the curves thrown your way.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
"Awesome advice everyone. Keep it coming."

...which reminds me-- try your best to "keep it coming." ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6821 posts)
~Don't wait for Nic to come to you.

(too soon?)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
5 nuggets and a little lagniappe from a SM

- Fine-tune your intuition. The two times I've had issues in this realm were both due to not walking...running away when that little voice in my head said, "Hey! Ja catch that? That shit ain't right."

- Enter every situation with the mindset of having little to no expectations, other than having a good time. It helps to have a wholesome definition of what a good time is, too.

- Be patient. Sometimes, the best experiences take the longest time to put together.

- Think in terms of abundance v. scarcity, and quality over quantity.

- Go to Walmart when they're having their semi-annual Thick Skin sale and pick up a gross. They store easily and come in mighty handy when that ego's feeling bruised.

Lastly, visit New Orleans often, and try it all out. What's happened and what happens here, has been staying here long before that place out west put up its first neon sign.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8375 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 34   End
TOPIC: Best Swinger Advice