Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Best Swinger Advice
TOPIC: Best Swinger Advice
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, ours was about wine. As in "gee honey, this wine tastes like the bottle Jack brought last week (bad don't even think about it, darling) or This is as good as Paul's (meaning I can hardly wait to get my clothes off.) " If by chance the deed was already started (rare) and not bad enough to flat out say, "oh never mind, thanks after all, we had hand signals to wrap it up in the quickest manner that wasn't likely to offend.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Bacc...Pandora and I do that. We're both TV junkies so we'll use some phrase or word from a show that we both understand to convey good or bad.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
On the topic of veto power, have signals that only the two of you understand. Whether they be verbal or non. If they are verbal, it's not that hard to make it sound like normal conversation, as long as it's prior to an act happening. Well for that matter, I don't have a problem with verbal in a heated or more likely not moment. If something is going on I'm finding unpleasant or worse, I am not too timid to just say "I'm sorry, this really isn't working out for me."

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We have a "rules" talk before every situation. We have two kinds of rules - "hard" and "soft" rules.

Soft rules are ones that we may waive if the situation allows it. We generally don't have those very often anymore.

Hard rules are ones that are not up for debate. They may not be brought up or discussed at the time. If we want to revisit a hard rule after, fine, but not during.

We both have unquestioned veto power. If either of us say no - about anything - the answer is no. No fighting, no arguing. We may discuss later, but that's the way it is.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
"...Also go with the tried and true golden rule. I believe respect goes a long way in ANY relationship." This is true, ALWAYS put the lid down before you leave the bathroom. ;)

My wife and I talk before AND after any party or event or meeting. Make it clear how far you'd be okay with things going. Afterwards, discuss if it was all cool, or if you think it could have gone further, or if it were too much with them. And on before you even leave the house to the event, gauge your spouse's mood. Sometimes I can just sense that my wife isn't feeling quite as frisky as usual, yet she wants to get out to a party anyway. Then I just go with her flow, and refrain from getting expectations too high. I'll go into it with a relaxed, "just hanging out" kind of attitude.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
IB........went to a house party this past weekend, & the hostess with the mostest had party baskets strategically placed with towels, condoms, lubes, etc. Nice touch!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Proper preparation makes me very tender too ;) ---------------------- And Moist...also a good point TB - proper preparation!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
IB, both great points. Goat is very lean, and tender if prepared properly and nobody want people using the drapes.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8731 posts)
BT - jot this down too - Sea Goat - Bwah ha ha ha

Tip: If hosting, have towels out and ready, point them out to play partners.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
...and cheese.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8731 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Best Swinger Advice