Best Guy Movies : Swingers Discussion 42200
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBest Guy Movies
TOPIC: Best Guy Movies
Created by: BITSA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would say "Platoon" except the part where Berringer and Sheen fight in the heat of battle is just silly. The movie at times, accurately portrayed the life of a new replacement, and the lives and personalities of the varied soldiers.

So, I would have to go for the allegory, and the best war movie ever made, "Full Metal Jacket".

The donut scene, "They're paying for it, you eat it", the "Virgin Mary" scene and the scene where the GI misses his opportunity to shoot because he was reloading, only to have another opportunity moments later (the look on his face). These were great moments in this two-part movie.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Yeah Dscouple I think the second one leaned more towards the Comedy Aspect of the 3. But I liked it. Especially the Part with the plane and the Raft run down the Mountain into the River. :) Kalli mar Shuckdeday!! Kalli Mar Kalli Mar!!! ( OK I watch too many Movies. ) Im also a Big Fan of all the Lord of the Rings Movies. But I was a big fan of the Books too.

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Wow, so many to choose from, but will say Gladiator for me (Ms. Wildlife) and Braveheart for Mr., but the smell of napalm does come in a close second. Love the older Westerns as well.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12129 posts)
Maybe it's just a Marine Corps thing but we have a son who has to watch Full Metal Jacket 20 times a year.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Army of Darkness. That brings back memories of being on a submarine with 30 guys packed into a room the size of a bathroom and you have to watch what's already playing. I've seen most of it many times. Never the beginning though. I always left when that was the next movie to be played. But, like I mentioned, when you came in somewhere in the middle you watched what was already playing.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Never seen Cool Hand Luke. It's on the list of have to do things now.

This isn't really a guy movie, but My Cousin Vinny is our absolute favorite movie.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Some of the best so called guy films are: The dollars trilogy staring Clint Eastwood from the great Italian director Sergio Leone...as well as his America trilogy, Once Upon a Time in the West,Fist Full of Dynamite & Once Upon a Time in America.

The last two great films from director John Woo,The Killer & Hard Boiled also showed a respect that the good guy & bad guy had for one another.

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
Most films starring Clint Eastwood are superb Guy Movies, especially his westerns. I especially love The Good, the Bad and the Ugly; even better, is the Outlaw Josie Wales.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I recomend everyone see all three. There Just Great Classic Movies. And Action adventure Movies Plus when theres Comedy thrown in are just alot of fun. :) You call him Dr Jones Doll!!!! :) Maybe I just need to get a life I know too much about these movies? :)

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Well all these Movies mentioned are Great and Memorable. But you cant forget the Indiana Jones Movies? C mon Dont forget the Famous line. Its not the Years its the Mileage? From Raiders of the Lost Ark? :)

Clark NJ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Best Guy Movies