Being Tardy : Swingers Discussion 210238
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBeing Tardy
TOPIC: Being Tardy
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
When does being late become being inconsiderate? If you're meeting another couple out, one will get there before the other. If you're supposed to meet at 7, is 7:10 late? 7:15? Does shooting a text at 6:45 saying "we're a little behind, be about 7:15" change things, rather than just waltzing in at 7:15? Now, there's probably more leeway when it comes to meeting a group out, or attending a party. What are your thoughts on this?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When it's chronic! In this age of technology, there is no reason to at least let the appropriate parties know that you've run into traffic or whatever the case may be. Being late indicates to me that you don't respect my time. This is a deal breaker for me.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2046 posts)
Robert is never late. I'll bet he pops the instant he gets within 4 feet of a pussy.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We just had this happen not long ago b/c we didn't plan enough time for traffic, so I texted our gentleman friend about 15 min before we were to meet and said we wil prob be a few minutes late. He was just about to text us with the same message. Considerate on both our parts and we both appreciated that gesture.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
For something completely beyond your control I will be forgiving if you've sent a text and let me know. Anything that isn't crisis simply means meeting us was not your priority and that in its self communicates more than all the words in your profile and or messages. It screams you're self focused. If you can be on time to catch a plane to the tropics you paid for, hit the time clock at work you can be on time to meet others. I have a vast dislike of people who feel their time is more valuable than yours so it's ok to make them wait. Spare me the "ha ha ha's I'm always late" Admitting you have a problem doesn't make it ok, asking me to simply "accept" that tells me that you're desires will always outweigh mine. I "might" get over it but understand you have an uphill battle to convince me you are worth the time I took as well as the time you robbed me of.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Lateness is a huge pet peeve of mine. I'm always five to fifteen minutes early for everything (appointments, work, dates, etc) and if I'm going to make it on time due to something out of my control I always call/text.

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(918 posts)
Robert, sometimes you are so full of shit that the brown stuff in your ears isn't wax!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(431 posts)
No response is a response. When you don't show up on time, they'll know you're late.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(431 posts)
Well, I was raised to think anything short of 10 minutes before you are to be there is late. So if the meet time is 7pm, you are late after 6:50 Pm.

growing up, most people I grew up with thought if you were not there ten minutes before you were to be there, you were already late. I know in the computer graphic industry, the bosses close and lock the doors to the meeting a minimum 10 minutes before the meeting is to start. (missing a meeting is like a general mooning the president of the US live on TV.)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
you show up more then 15-20 minutes without a call or text We most likely will not be there.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
If you know you will be late, a text or call is the considerate thing to do. Just showing up 10-15 minutes late without letting them know is rude.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Being Tardy