Being Polite Is Becoming Difficult : Swingers Discussion 43301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBeing Polite Is Becoming Difficult
TOPIC: Being Polite Is Becoming Difficult
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
My standard reply to (insert profanity)s who dis my choices? At least I get some. Regarding the trailer trash comment.

Oh..I didn't know they were trailer trash. Do you live in the same trailer park as they do?

or I would think the chick with the tats would be right up your alley. She obviously can tolerate a lot of pain.

yada yada..don't feed the animals.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I also meant to comment on what wonderful advice Nuro's Mama gave, start with please, end with thank you, excellent thing to keep in mind! I especially love it when hubby says "Please dear, may I rub your feet, thank you" lol These forums are a wonderful place to learn new things about the lifestyle and get new insights from other people. We are always amazed at how wonderful , intelligent and attractive the people ( in general) are on this forum and this website. We may not agree with everyone but then that would be rather boring wouldn't it? lol Perhaps the secret to finding compatible people in the lifestyle is not so much finding things they all "agree" on, but being able to accept the things they disagree on. MeetandPlay, there are fresh candles surrounding the jacuzzi tub, wine is chilling, and the ringer on the phone is turned up to loud lol, just in case ;) Dawn

Richville NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We have been politely turned down many times and to be honest we never feel offended and we usually send a "thanks for the reply" note and wish them well. We are very aware that we are not everyone's "cup of tea" but we ceertainly are not afraid to send email. It is a shame that MeetandPlay and other nice people have to suffer through such mean spirited correspondence. Meetand Play, rest assured that should you decline our "get to know you dinner date" offer we will NOT send a scathing email lol. Maybe Mom was right, if you can't say something nice, maybe you shouldn't say anything. Hope everyone has a great weekend T&D

Richville NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
There are quite a few bitter people out there they also tend to make this more difficult then what it is.We always figure if they get nasty we are far better off not meeting them

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I grew up in an 8x36 foot trailer, lacking insulation and central heat in a small town outside of Buffalo. I've said this before, I'll repeat it. I'm mixed race so I got to be called all kinds of fun things, half breed and trailer trash being the most popular. I busted my butt and graduated HS at 14 but at 15 was married and a mother. I am now a very well educated woman who isn't trying to be uppity but by anybody's standards, we'd be considered upper middle class. (Bacchus always was though) Trailer trash is a state of being not where you live. The people who wrote that to MeetandPlay are clearly trailer trash. L <who isn't in the least ashamed of where she came from or the family members who still live that way. Just ashamed of how nasty mankind can choose to be.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
We have had some pretty rude responses from those we have said no thank you to. Heck one even blocked us. There are just some immature people on this site that take it so seriously when they are told no thanks.I guess they think they are the only ones who are told NO..but geez we all get a no thank you at times and we just move on to the next. Not everyone is interested in everyone. We did ignore some that repeatedly send e-mail although we have said no thanks over and over again. I would say keep sending the polite no thank you's and if they don't like it to bad. At least you know you were right in your decision to say no if they aren't even mature enough to take a no thanks who would wanna play with them!

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(4 posts)
About all we can say MeetandPlay is continue to take the high road. It is unfortunate that some people can be so rude. Although I must admit, I'm sure we've inadvertently neglected to respond to e-mails on occasion. We are never intentionally rude. We've received the nasty responses after politely declining. I think everyone has. I don't recommend ever telling someone specifically why you're not interested. Your standard response sounds very classy and appropriate. Not long ago we were at a convention care team meeting. After the formal part of the meeting, we were sitting with a group, all of whom were well known to us. Not one of the couples were the type to be pushy, not accept no for an answer or ever be rude. The topic of rejection came up. Every one of us had stories of being told too old, too young, too fat, too thin, too big or small of dick, too large or small of breasts, etc. It's not necessary to tell nice people these things because no thank you works just fine. Don't let the idiots control how you behave because you seem like too nice of people to inadvertently make the good ones feel bad.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Being Polite Is Becoming Difficult