BUT I'M A GUY : Swingers Discussion 2179941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBUT I'M A GUY
TOPIC: BUT I'M A GUY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gild/geld, I see how that could easily be confused....they're so similar......

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
damn and here I was sharpening my scalpel to perform so I could geld whomever wanted it.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Trumpets? The Louies, Armstrong & Prima, got nothing on that Couple-a-fun-swingers dood!

Just remember gents, when you take'em in to be adorned, you wanna ask for them to be GILDED not GELDED!

Don't skimp. Use 24 K gold.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8371 posts)
I have yet to attend a party/club, and have a feeling I've been missing out on alot of fun... Hmmm...

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
High 5

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
cplofunswingers two words into your post I fell in LOVE with you... (strictly a man crush; no homo)

Mr P

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Cpl you really should add a little timpani to the trumpets. The timpani will enhance the trumpets.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Rofl I am glad there are some others like me here. LOL you guys kill me!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
Dude, Either keep that monstrosity in your pants or turn the trumpets down....we heard them blaring all the way down here in Shamokin last night ;-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
My meatcycle is nature's most glorious work of art. As I unleash it from it's zippered cage, trumpets herald and champagne falls from the sky as it lets out a majestic roar that sends quivers through nearby vaginas while other one-eyed monsters bow their heads in shame. It stands tall, surveying the landscape in search of new territory to conquer. It spots it's prey off in the distance. Just as I prepare to make my move, a man demands a toll be paid in order to travel beyond the velvet rope border. I, along with my mighty flesh hammer, am appalled. Does this man not know how many beavers have been slain by my purple headed love warrior? Is he unaware of the countless pleasures to be had by the masses of asses that are dripping with anticipation of his arrival? He refuses to allow me to pass without payment. How dare he deny all of those velvet lined meat wallets the pleasure - nay - the privilege of being targeted by my weapon of ass destruction. Forgive him ladies, for he know not what he do.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 32   End
TOPIC: BUT I'M A GUY