BUT I'M A GUY : Swingers Discussion 2179941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBUT I'M A GUY
TOPIC: BUT I'M A GUY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thn, our club sort of does that I can take in a SM (they have to apply for membership or I have to get permission to bring them in, unless they are already a member) on the Saturday nights that they are not "allowed" one of the stipulations is that they have to stay with the couple that brought them in all evening. They pay the same rate as a couple which is higher then that of a single female.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17746 posts)
What would be nice is if a couple could lock in with the club that they were committed to playing with a specific single male and the club would then give him the regular/lower/couple price; say $70 vs $100 or whatever.

We have met a single (rarely) at a club and it's usually difficult for him to get on the list let alone pay the inflated rate. We'd be willing to say, "Hey- we know him, he's with us tonight, and no one else" -kind of like a reference.. and if he messes up ban the couple too.. that's one way to be sure they are sincere about it ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
Well hell, if you didn't miss anything please, share, you wouldn't want to deprive me from some laughter, would ya!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
So no one knows what happened to the golden vagina? why was the thread deleted? who got their panties all twisted?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
But it is a surgery I have helped perform many times and have been told I'm rather skilled at, although I'm sure if you ask the horses they might think I'm the biggest bitch on earth.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17746 posts)
Not a performance I care to see.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8100 posts)
wtf??? how did perform get in the middle of my sentence down there? Disjointed thinking, I guess. And lack of proof reading.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17746 posts)
Her thread was gelded.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8100 posts)
Ok, so what the heck happened to the Golden Poochach?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
cplo, I loved what you wrote! Very cheeky, I must say.

It looks like the original thread BUT I'M A GIRL has been removed. I wonder who requested that?!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8830 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: BUT I'M A GUY