BUT I'M A GUY : Swingers Discussion 217994101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumBUT I'M A GUY
TOPIC: BUT I'M A GUY
Created by: MelvinBoinkster The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been to the Red Rooster in Las Vegas, Funboomers in Louisville, Collette's in New Orleans, and a hotel takeover in Charlotte. I had fun in all four. I don't mind paying a slightly higher price when I go in as a single male, but double or triple? Screw that.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
sigh fingers moving too fast..NJboy..

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
NJoby come here I'll take you to a club ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
The clubs we've been to have great rooms- Secret Pleasures and Pleasure Garden in Philly, TPA in Maryland. They all have doors you can leave open or close and more open group rooms. Everyone knows and respects the rules which has been a nice bonus.

We don't get to do it too often, however, one of the most fun parts is leaning in to my mrs. and whispering in her ear, "I want to see you wear him out..."

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
The number of people is larger at FB but for the most part the party was pretty dull and every time I got "lively" I got shut down by security. I don't worry much about the sheets at BGS, I'm usually the first one to get naked and be playing. And had I stripped the bed like I do at BGS on New Years eve at FB's I might have noticed my earring that I lost New Years Eve. We also were the last ones in the rooms both nights, getting kicked out at 2am when your in the middle of having sex isn't fun. And I hate not being able to have the door open. Not saying we will not ever go back but with the new thing at BGS where you can bring in new people if your a member and sign them up that night not much incentive to go to club I don't like as much. Plus there is no pole, although they said they are adding one, asked my advise and I told them where they wanted to put it wasn't a good place. It also seems that there are a lot of Non-swingers there who are surprised and shocked at the fact that there are people having sex there.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
All this talk of clubs/parties has got me curious! Always wanted to go to one, but always declined an invite due to just... not wanting to go by myself lol.. Would feel abit awkward entering without knowing anyone.. Which is ironic since I'm the furthest from being shy.. Hmm..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Funboomers isn't a perfect place but for meeting out of town people it is much friendlier to get in to. Both clubs in Louisville have their pros & cons. Yes at FB the mattresses are fairly low to the ground (they are on small platforms) but it is nice that as soon as someone leaves staff members are in there changing the sheets and cleaning the room before the next couple is allowed in. At BGS you are on your own. You better check the bed before you lay down or you may find someone else's bodily fluids. I do like the facility better at BGS but the party and number of people is always better at FB's. We will continue to frequent both.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
It is nice to be able to do that, we don't take advantage of it often because I rarely find guys around here I want to play with. My new guy is a member so it would be easy to meet up with him there any night we want, if our schedules worked out better. The club also doesn't have lists, on Friday night any SM who is a member can come and on the first Saturday of the month as well.

We have a second club of sorts, they allow SM's the two days a month they do parties and we were there twice at the end of the year with my new local sm, but honestly I really don't care for the place. Lack of play rooms, mattresses on the floor (makes for hanging your head off the bed for a good mouth fucking next to impossible) you have to keep the play room doors closed, I get in trouble in the main area's every time I'm there for some reason. So while it is SM friendly its not PG friendly lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Exactly like that :)

We've got one we've known for maybe 6 years and have only been to a club with him twice- the other times he couldn't get on the list. Plus some of the clubs were wanting to charge him $100. Our intent those times is to only hang out with him.. if you know what we mean ;-)

If more clubs did that he'd come with us more often.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
So, a 3some rate more or less.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: BUT I'M A GUY