Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 941   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HEY! LOOK AT ME, I'M KIM JONG UN!

I'm way cool because Dennis Rodman is my BFF!!!

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
va...ill volunteerr to help you with that impartial study

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6861 posts)
It sounds like I need to conduct yet another study here... I'll need a pool of ladies with and without makeup and see if my arousal level during sex with them differs.

The burdens of science.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
mrs sav......i just happen to have 2 bits :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6861 posts)
"Men only think they prefer women without make up"

This is so true. They may prefer unfussy make-up but no one prefers uneven skin tone and eyes that disappear.

I missed all the girl-classes on make-up so I keep it simple by necessity. I do favor red lips, though. When I attempt eyeliner it is hilarious and I once glued my eye shut trying to use fake eyelashes. I admire people with a dab hand at eyeliner.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4057 posts)
Men only think they prefer women without make up. If it were even slightly true Penthouse and Playboy would be out of business , the make up industry wouldn't be a trillion dollar company and plain Jane would be the norm not the exception. I personally don't wear a lot of make up and my face can't do drama makeup....I look like a 2 bit whore with dark eyes and heavy make up. That being said I can't stand to look at myself without mascara . I have long but almost invisible blonde eyelashes. Like Sed lipstick and I aren't pals and when I do wear any it is as close to what my natural color was in my youth. I wear the sheerest of foundation to even out my skin tone , a hit on blush for color and a neutral eyeshadow or something soft if any. I can and do skip make up often but never ,ever, NEVER mascara lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Kinda reminds me of the guy who was arguing with women about their own pussies!"

I remember when the women made a big stink about the men posting in their "Women Talk" forum.

Course, some of the same women would go and post in the "Men Talk" forum.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
"Girls" should do what they like, and never because of what guys like or dislike!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I recently saw a girl in a Wawa who most definitely caught my attention. She was only probably about 20, but was stunningly beautiful. It was only when I got closer that I released that everything I was seeing was makeup. I don't think there was a single skin cell showing through. It was like looking at a mannequin. An expertly (from a distance) crafted one, but a mannequin nonetheless. What a disappointment. She almost certainly didn't need to do that to herself.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
most guys like the real deal....so girls who dont put it on are the real deal

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6861 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 941   End
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101