Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 98  Next »
721 to 730 of 971
User Details are only visible to members.
A friend of mine calls those buffets "Eat all you can" - I never really liked buffets, I can't stand feeling so full that I think I'm Mr. Creosote! "Get me a bucket, I'm going to foe up!" LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
What's the deal with an all you can eat Mexican buffet? The mrs and I get a burrito for $10, and we both eat all we can comfortably hold. We take the remainder home, and it's another meal or 2.

At a buffet, we'd likely eat too much, we couldn't take any home, and it would cost more than $10 for 2.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Being yourself by being open and honest to be an attention whore -------------------------------- That's the way I roll! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Great question. Perhaps, your hands would be a little too busy for a keyboard.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12644 posts)
Well, if I were, for example sitting on top of you, I doubt highly I'd be posting. Don't you think?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
So, no talking about where you could be sitting when you post. CHECK!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12644 posts)
LOL! Thank you! apparently some need to be, how to put it mildly, be hit on the head with the obvious ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Good to know. I was beginning to think that it was required in order to be on the inside ;-)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12644 posts)
I dunno, I've come across swingers that misrepresented themselves, sucked, but hey, sharing a meal and a drink with someone is cool, even if they're older by at least a decade from their stated age, it's even worse when it's about weight!!!

I prefer that people would be honest about themselves, but it's not like they need to share the consistency of their morning sit down in order to be considered truthful, that's kinda of nasty shit!!!

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Well, I'm sure I could get quite a bit of "attention" by describing the end results of my experiment with an all-you-can-eat Mexican buffet, but I think everyone would appreciate me dressing it up a little.. or a lot...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27152 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 98  Next »
721 to 730 of 971
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.