Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1 ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ... 98  Next »
641 to 650 of 971
User Details are only visible to members.
speak politics as foreplay and I'm out of there.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21732 posts)
I have visited the politcal forum on this site and "intelligent political discourse" is in short supply. Rants? C&P your favorite talking head? Name calling? Yep, lot of that! This is why I prefer political conversation to be face to face. My guess is very few would say the same things face to face that they spew there. To use your disclaimer M, some would. But very few.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Call me weird, but I find intelligent political discourse incredibly arousing. In my opinion and experience, many people claim to not want to engage in political discussions simply because they are just not informed, not all people, but a lot. And it's ok to not be informed, because people have different interests. ;).

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Election and Erection sound too similar and I sometimes get confused.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
my political views are pretty much the same as my religious ones.

They are like a cock, its fine that you have one but don't whip it out and force it down my throat. (ok unless I want it down my throat lol)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21732 posts)
Call me crazy but I am on a sex site to find people to share SEX with, not my political views.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
No, I've read quite a few threads but have been able to resist posting in most of them (for now). Most of them are the same old, same old.

You've been pretty good about expressing views without the over-the-top hyperbole, but most of the discussions over there go down the drain pretty quickly.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
I vowed I would avoid the politics forum, but I am a weak, weak man. I'm also an idiot because I think that as long as I'm respectful of others and present my opinions clearly that a worthwhile conversation or debate will ensue. But it doesn't. It's just the same old, same old "you're a libtard" "shut up republicon" liberal this, conservative that bull shit that infests every political conversation in the history of, well, ever.

I swear, people think politics is an excuse for grown ups to act like children.

T

T I am curious were you actually reading what was written in the Democracy thread? No one and I mean no one did what you discribed in the above statement. Actually I thought is was informative and very civil. I regret you feel that way. The personal attacks are a given but when you clear the Bull shit there are those who can debate in a civil manor.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yeah, sex and politics don't mix....unless you're a politician.....and your wife isn't around.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
I avoid the political forums. I find politics can really fuck up a good thing lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21732 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ... 98  Next »
641 to 650 of 971
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.