Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1 ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ... 103  Next »
421 to 430 of 1027
User Details are only visible to members.
I really was joking and didn't need an answer to that question!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
Welcome back Melvin. Been a few days.

Girlfriend on her cycle again? ;)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
You can always "play doctor"! ;)

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I may just have to do that.

You know, many of your photos have me thinking about a career in nursing. Definitely a hobby, if not an actual career ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13692 posts)
Well, update your passport and c'mon down any time, handsome. Would love to meet you.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
Hmmm. I have customers in Texas.

No prosciutto. Check!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13692 posts)
I can't say McAllen is on the hot list for places to visit, but here I am, anyway. It's conveniently close for shopping jaunts to Mexico for a few basic necessities of the blue pursuesion, for example. We have two seasons here: "summer" and "almost summer", the cost of living is VERY amenable, and they were particularly recruiting in my specialty area of nursing, so business is almost always good for me. So, I may be off the edge of the map, but there are a few small advantages.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
I go to the NOVA/DC/Baltimore area several times every year, so I'm fairly familiar with the area.

San Diego is awesome. I've always enjoyed visiting the city. By the time I get there, the highs will be in the 50s or 60s so the beach may be a bit nippy.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I used to kick around the Bethesda and NW DC area quite a bit a few years back. Most of my customers were near the NIH. If you have any free time, Ireland's 4 Provinces on Connecticut Ave NW pours a good Guinness. Honestly, I'd rather be in San Diego this time of year though. I'd deal with the jet lag to be able to see the ocean.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13692 posts)
Nice. I love all three of those cities.

I'm just looking at going four time zones to the west, five time zones to the east, and three time zones to the west before travelling two time zones home.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ... 103  Next »
421 to 430 of 1027
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.