Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 103  Next »
42 to 51 of 1027
User Details are only visible to members.
This seems to be moving along nicely.

Lebanon KS
Username hidden
(38 posts)
"Let's all pile on that woman because we think it's cool!"

Well I don't wanna take that sole defender of women post you got going for you there but at least she deletes her stupid shit.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Cool.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28572 posts)
Mrs was in full attention whoring mode at the nudist pool party on the 4th. She waited until i was elsewhere and then asked a couple of men to put sunscreen on her back. She said both of them seem to really spend a lot of time putting sunscreen on her ass.

God does she love being a woman

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6075 posts)
BAIT!?!?!!!!!

BAIT? MOTHERFUCKER!

I assure you that the truth of the flat earth is the most real and serious thing I've ever discussed here. If you want to call me a retard, psycho, whatever because of it, I won't even respond in kind to that. It's an unwritten code that most flat-earthers follow, because we were YOU at one point. We all had the same reaction the first time we heard of it. 4 years ago, I watched my first flat earth video on youtube as a hoot, because I was sitting there bored one afternoon. I didn't want to believe it myself, but it's true. So I KNOW the reaction that happens when people hear or read it the first time. We all do.

But don't fucking call me a lying troll!!!!

Even at that, I need to cut you a little slack. There are several of my swinger friends who know about this. For the women, I really think I could say the moon is made of green cheese and it wouldn't fucking matter because of my cock and the way I use it. For the men, I think some of them also think I'm setting them up for a giant joke, and they're waiting for the punchline, because honestly that's exactly the kind of thing I would do. ;)

But in this case I'm not. THE EARTH IS FLAT! The evidence is right there if you have the balls to see it. The evidence has always been right in front of us.

This is not a lie, a joke, or a troll job.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2233 posts)
You clearly need instruction. Nobody takes your Flat Earth bait.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28572 posts)
My god, what a bunch of whiny bitchez. I clicked on this thread again because I thought I was a study in Attention Whoring, clearly I need to step up my game. "Oh no! Some woman wants attention, but deletes her posts! And I have sand in my mangina! Let's all pile on that woman because we think it's cool!"

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2233 posts)
"According to proposals in SoCoolIDeleteMyOwnPost's thread, this thread should have been deleted for being moribund for more than 90 days"

You should post that in every thread over 90 days old to grab everyone's attention.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2732 posts)
heh. :-*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16983 posts)
Oh don't worry.... he'll be bringing his tripod too :-*

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1120 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 103  Next »
42 to 51 of 1027
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.