Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1 ...  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  ... 103  Next »
382 to 391 of 1027
User Details are only visible to members.
I've consistently gotten jury duty summons within a month or so after moving OUT OF jusridictions, and have had to call to inform them. The most recent time, I had just given birth and wasn't even back to work. Had to submit a notarized statement to that effect and they released me from it. it was a hassle and I didn't even know if they'd release me or not until the DAY BEFORE. Talk about anxiety!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12247 posts)
I get it every 3 years. It is actually an enlightening experience if you do it with the right attitude. Too many people just try to get out of it and don't care.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Being "Americanized" to the point that you LEARN THE FUCKIN" LANGUAGE, participate in the voting system, pay taxes, go to jury duty and other such civil duties is all that I think should be needed to be a GOOD American citizen. By no means, should you have to forget where you came from or loose your heritage.

However, I find it appauling that we NEED to refer to people as African American when they have never even been to Africa. I was born in Italy and am an American citizen........I don't holler from the rooftops that I'm an Italian American. Damn it, I'm an AMERICAN. A proud member of the once greatest country on earth. Lets get it back to being great. And thats all I have to say about that.

This should be in the politics thread. Sorry for the rant and I was not picking on the black folks, it was just an example. Could have used the irish, puerto ricans or many others as well.

Peace and love, Mario

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Hey Sed, I think you are part Russian, but do you have any Italian in you?

....want some?

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
This little tenth generation American has thought about getting back to her roots....but the French are such lousy lovers!

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12247 posts)
Sed.....get to my office.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Sweet, I still could use an American in me ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
@Sed, I'd be just as happy doing anything with your native tongue.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Hmm PB, you don't want to Americanize me? ;)

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
The British are cumming?

Lucky Brits.

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  41.1  42.1  43.1  ... 103  Next »
382 to 391 of 1027
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.