Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 103  Next »
61 to 70 of 1027
User Details are only visible to members.
Vabeachcouple- very nice pics. I like the classy white dress one, from behind bending over the pool table. You guys are one sexy couple.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Mrs attention flirts because she loves the attention from the men. She also love the sex..so she is a good flirt.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6108 posts)
My last workout was on Dec. 22nd or so. We then went away for Christmas and I developed a cold. The cold is gone but I STILL have a post-viral cough that makes exercise very tough to get going. I have still been coughing my guts out on the baseball field.

It's just a tiny bit better every day, but still annoying enough that cardio is tough, and sleep is still disrupted, which makes getting up early to workout awfully difficult. I was almost better and then made an unplanned 20-hour round trip drive to New Orleans which set me back a while.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28575 posts)
Haven't seen you lately on the WOD posts..... Is the swap because of resistance workouts or are you playing BB already?

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Well that was mid-December, a few days before my stoppage due to Christmas. My weight is about the same but I've probably swapped back 4 pounds of muscle for fat.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28575 posts)
VA, Nice Pic... at least the ONE I can see. LOL Those workouts are working out! -CD-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
Thankee muchly.

Private pics are awaiting approval. I suspect SLS will not correct the rotation snafus that can't be fixed when we upload and we'll have to delete some and re-upload.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28575 posts)
very nice new pics...mrs VA looking quite fabulous!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17008 posts)
It's been nearly a year since we put up any new ones, and many of our best pics were pushing 3 years. It sucks to let them go.

Well, a few 3 year olds are still there. But most within the last year now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28575 posts)
Va-- well thank you for the new pics....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 103  Next »
61 to 70 of 1027
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.