Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Attention Whoring 101
TOPIC: Attention_Whoring_101
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
11 to 20 of 971
User Details are only visible to members.
Thankee muchly.

Private pics are awaiting approval. I suspect SLS will not correct the rotation snafus that can't be fixed when we upload and we'll have to delete some and re-upload.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26868 posts)
very nice new pics...mrs VA looking quite fabulous!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15269 posts)
It's been nearly a year since we put up any new ones, and many of our best pics were pushing 3 years. It sucks to let them go.

Well, a few 3 year olds are still there. But most within the last year now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26868 posts)
Va-- well thank you for the new pics....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1593 posts)
New pics! Finally!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26868 posts)
I'm just here for the popcorn...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21132 posts)
I saw that.

Let him figure it out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26868 posts)
Don't know where to put this, but here seemed appropriate.

8 inch is back and poking ncal.

Fireworks should start in 3..2..1..

Pass the popcorn...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21132 posts)
How to flirt and also be picky of who you fuck? I don't want to give off the wrong intentions of flirting = humping later.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
"**c&p** If you're an attention whore, what is your goal?

A.Pure fun? B.Shit stirring? C.Flirting? D.Calling attention to your state of mental health?"

E. All of the above.

"A.Pure fun?"

Have you ever noticed those people at the club or party, sitting over there at a table, who seem like they're afraid of their own shadow? Nobody talks to them, and they eventually leave without having had much fun of any type, or at least it appears that way. Not me. I'm gonna have fun, even if I scare some people away.

"B.Shit stirring?"

IMO all shit should be stirred regularly. It actually decreases the stink over time. I'd do it even more, but there's so much shit, and so little time. I'll stir a little right now. See my explanation for A above. I used the words there, they're, and their, appropriately in one sentence. Learn it, live it, love it. It will improve posts, profiles, and certs. You know who you are.

"C.Flirting?"

Again, see A above. Go big or go home.

"D.Calling attention to your state of mental health?"

From personal experience, people really hate to be surprised about the mental health of someone in a social environment, so I put it out there....sometimes....semi-often. OK, frequently, but not always. My state of mental health will attract the kind of people I want to meet, and repel the kind of people who I wouldn't be a good match with anyway. If I meet someone on the basis of sanity, then I have to keep it that way for a long time.

Here's something that doesn't help my mental health. In the middle of typing this, I was interrupted by Robin, who is watching a Turkish documentary about the Ottoman Empire and what they did during WW1. She had questions and comments, I had to mentally switch gears. Not good for a functional psychopath with a touch of ADD.

If my special new sane friend and I hit it off for an extended period, THEN I can do things like show them the gun collection, or tell them that the earth is actually flat. Multiple orgasms over a long period of time tend to increase the willingness of women to accept that the man doing that is not entirely right in the head.

Lets take this thread from 101 to Advanced Study.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(1833 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 98  Next »
11 to 20 of 971
TOPIC: Attention Whoring 101
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.