Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!! : Swingers Discussion 428811028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAttention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!
TOPIC: Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   28 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm movin this here from another topic cause I think it warrants everyones attention.

First post:Hi again!! Another reason we don't put our faces on as default pics is this and some one mentioned it before..Do a google search with your profile name from SLS,,,Guess what??? There you are for anyone to see.. Jeff

Second post:I did a little experimentin with this. Searched Google for our screen name, quite a few listings came up. However when I went to any of these pages, our profile was not on the list. Our profile is not externally viewable, and I believe this is the reason it don't show up. Try turnin your external viewable off. I'm curious to the results.

Mike

Third post:We googled our screen name also, and the result was over 143,000 hits for ThingsToDo or any variations of it. Giving up after reading through 13 search pages all we have found is some lovely suggestions on "things to do" when visiting various cities. And to think all this time we have wasted on ordering a AAA Tour book! lol We figure if anyone has all that time to browse through 143,000 hits and finally finds us, then they deserve to see us on here, LMAO

Fourth post:Follow up. If you have certified someone with an externally viewable profile, your profile can be accessed even if it is not externally viewable. Also found that when you do a google search on your sn, pages from vanilla sites where ya use the same sn also appear, and if you have faces, names, etc on those sites, the connection is made. Also, it doesn't help to change your profile or increase privacy features. Every form of your profile shows up in the search. Everytime you edit your profile it creates a new page, and the public can view them all even though you can only view the most recent one here. Scary, huh? Bottom line, we're outed, everyone knows. There's no secrecy at all, and I'm to damned old to give a shit. All I can say at this point is if anyone has an idea to use this with ill intent, jus remember, we are both firm believers and practioners of the right to keep and bear arms, and we very seldom miss.

Mike

Fifth:Ok, time to go global, I'm movin this subject to the open forum.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   28 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!