Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!! : Swingers Discussion 428811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAttention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!
TOPIC: Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I googled "CnL04 swinger" and came up with one hit. A link to a forum post I made about the Lifestyle Magazine. Ironically, this is what it contained:

"In addition to the discreet packaging question, I'm wondering about privacy with my personal information. Most of the time, I expect that my name and address will be sold to mailing lists when I subscribe to things or order online, and while annoying I don't worry about it. In THIS case, I assume that if I sign up for the free intro issue, no information will be sold or distributed...correct? "

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
No person here has to explain their actions. However, since you did, I think you did a fine job with the messures you have taken to protect your privacy on the sights.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
If you have your external profile turned on, the search engines will eventually pick it up. Once they have it, it can remain cached on their servers for months, even if you turn it off here at the site.

To keep your information inside the site:

Do not turn on your external profile (it is off by default). Do not turn on the mini search (off by default). Do not submit a Feature Ad.

All of the above options will open up some or all of your profile to the outside world.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Although we all know the internet can be threatening as well as a wonderful tool for many reasons and we all know there are weirdos out there I do not think any of us can be 100 % safe no matter what we do or do not do to protect what we feel is private.

We just all have to do what we need to do..and again we all have different opinions on this as every discussion on any forum here.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Poly: I personally don't care what anyone thinks of why we choose not to post face photos, and you are absolutely correct that I don't need to justify my reasons, just trying to open some eyes to couples who have pre-teens or teenagers, or somewhat grown up (if they are boys, forget that one) who may think they could never be seen, that's all. I was blown away when I found out, just gave me more reason to make my choice in that regard.

As to the party room Saturday, we will be there with bells only on honey, wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!!!!!!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Thrill: everyone has their own level of comfort, and mostly all people prefer to keep a level of discretion especially when it involves their own children, just a case of to each their own, and will state there is not a person on the face of this earth worth risking my children for.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Not only turn off externaly viewable profile, but make sure the sn you use here is unique to here, and don't use it anywhere else, especially vanilla sites.

Those net dummys like me who jus realised this today are fukked.

Mike who dreads revealin this to his wife tonite.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Ok. I've tried google and yahoo. Can't find a "hit" with our name and SLS in any context. Also searched for swingers in our little town. Twenty different SLS profiles were found and ours wasn't one of them. Maybe someone a little more internet savvy can do it but I can't.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Our zip is also different same county just different zip because of these reasons.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Nofun: If you already have a man who is your son already cruising adult sites and belongs to one out of his own sexual curiousity, then there is need to worry, especially if you are his mother. Unfortunately the same site he has a profile on, so do we, thus, never a face pic as I am sure he would recognize his own mother.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!