Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!! : Swingers Discussion 42881
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAttention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!
TOPIC: Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!
Created by: Jawwge
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You got to love Cell Phones. Doing a google seacrh of my cell phone number pulls up an ebay auction listing only. Doing one on my wife's phone only pulls up a link to a site where you can pay to pull the info up (supposedly). Our old home number has already been reassigned so it doesn't pull anything up on us either. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
I think a google search of your phone number and finding your address listed is kind of scarey too.

Rio Rancho NM

Username hidden
(319 posts)
Ya got that right, Penny. Smiles,

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Yup, crash course, on the job trainin, lol. Makes me wish we hadn't resisted the comp age so long. Ain't the first thing we learned the hard way, prolly won't be the last. But either way, we've learned.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Penny Penny Penny, your youth is showin again, back in the old days of retractable pens, pen button is what you pushed to make the tip come out, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Profiles are not viewable unless you are logged on. If you logoff and test, you can only see external profiles. If you turn off external profiles you can't even see that.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
We have to keep in mind also that as long as this site exists new people, who we do not know, join and can look at anything and anyone they want. So the answer is not to have a profile here or any other swing site. Hmmmmmmm guess we all VOTE not to do that. I guess we are stuck with having little privacy as long as we choose to go public with our choice of lifestyle.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
two year anniversiary on the net, never touched a comp prior. We got grandkids with more internet savvy than us. Experience is a hell ova teacher. Those of you that grew up on comps take for granted what we jus learned the hard way. Never use a sn more than once. I am sorry I pushed this panic button. As bad as it is for us, we brought it on our own selves through our own ignorance.

Doh!

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I checked my nics.. Very interesting.

The BDSM nic came up post, pic and all.

The Swinger nic did flag sls but no profile, pic..nothing.

The swinger nic also came up with a defunt yahoo swing site.

Ms. Licks, Actually I'm not surprised. Bill Gates got screwed by his own emails!! He thought they were gone and they were not.

Mischief<- doesn't die in the light.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Within the last 6 months a patient's (who is a lawyer) wife said he saw me on an internet site.

I said. "What was he doing on THAT site?" That stopped that. LOL. I have no idea what site it was.

Reality. Everything we do on the net leaves trails, is like a post card, and NEVER goes away.

Remember every machine the message passes through does backups.

My answer to anything controversial? "It's all true. Next question?"

Sigh. Privacy..yeah right.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Attention Everyone!!! This is major!!! WebbyTech, yous too!!!