Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Are there any Chrisitian swingers out there
TOPIC: Are there any Chrisitian swingers out there
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
On this question of fornication let me ask... Is marriage the same now as before and if you are married by the state and not in a church are you just as married.And who in the days the 10 commandments were written gave the blessings of marriage and also were there not multiple wives in those days and if a man had 10 wives then does he commit fornication when he is not with the others.finally if it was ok for man to have multiple wives then why not the wives have multiple husdands. Can some explain this to me.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I think MikeHunt4u summed it up pretty well when they said "I don't think you can be a true christian and be in this lifestyle. I myself grew up in the church; the pentecostal church to be exact. In fact I am still in the church. And I don't believe that God is 100% satisfied with me being in this lifestyle. In fact I know He isn't. The Bible speaks of fornication(unmarried people having sex) And I know I am as guilty as a mosquito at a blood sucking contest But for some reason,I get a thrill when i participate in sex at a swing club or a hotel party. Why is that?

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Back to the orgional question. I (Mr Ravenarena) am a catholic who does question some of the policys of the church IE: abortion, mariage for preist, the role of lay people to name a few. I feel that the church teaches us to be to restrictive when it comes to sex. Both myself & Fiance' are bi. We knew this about eachother when we got together. Should both of us deny what we feel & feel guilty when we do have these feelings like my church teaches? We both had taled early on in our relationship about swinging if the chance ever came up. In the past year we have had several exp with other cpls. We have found that these exp have brought us closer together as a cpl. I believe that one day I will have to answer for all of my decisons as I should. With swinging I can say that we both agreed & she was right there with me so I was not cheating behind her back & it strenghten our relationship.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
As to whether Jesus and Mary Magdalene had sex, I guess we will never know for sure. There has been some speculation that they were married. I would say Jesus had to have been married because no Jewish parents in the 1st century would allow their children to live without being married. But I'm not Jewish so I wouldn't know for sure. Even if he was married it might not have been her. The Roman Catholic religion does value purity a little too much. They have a cannon where Mary and Jesus are unmarried virgins for life. Priests and Nuns are suppose to abstain from sex. When you start to separate Jesus the man from the bible deity you start to step on some toes.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
My take on this is......................................................... Never mind, I'm stayin outta this one.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
But God is always watching... Sounds like a voyeur.

I'm going to hell.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
hey just heard this today on the tv.Some guy in order to reach out and touch the young people about christ , has started a prayer and bible time at a hooters bar and grill. Just goes to show you that religon can be brought to anyone anywhere

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
There IS a site for this... Might be fun reading.. libchrist You add in the before and after.

I've use this to help describe differences to folks.

"Rejoice in the wife of your youth!'

Mischief<--not even going to go into my past regarding this!

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Oh no! It's come back to life! Run!

lol! See the "religion and the lifestyle" thread.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I know a couple that went to church but was in the swinging lifestyle. However I grew up christian as well and this is my take on this topic. I don't see how you can be a TRUE christian and be in this lifestyle. If this is what god intended then he wouldn't have put such emphases on how special marriage is. You might be wondering well if I grew up christian and think this way then why am I swinging? Truth is that I have not gone to church or been close to God in a long time; doesn't mean that I don't believe in Him and believe what the bible says, just I am at a different point in my life and wanted to be on my own. That is the good thing about God is that he forgives and welcomes you with open arms every time you come back.

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Are there any Chrisitian swingers out there