Are there any Chrisitian swingers out there : Swingers Discussion 36488101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAre there any Chrisitian swingers out there
TOPIC: Are there any Chrisitian swingers out there
Created by: OralAandRinMD The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just believe do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So, as a rule, we do people well. :)

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Just a few notes of interest...

#1 you can interpret the bible as u like...for example. if it says keep the marriage bed pure or keep the marriage bed holy or use whatever interpretation u like...could it mean that the bible teaches that there shouldnt be others in your sexual relations? or is the marriage of the two an allegory describing your relationship with god.....or jesus. (if jesus is the husband and the church is the wife then the marriage bed being pure takes on a different meaning.)

#2 what about men like king david. jacob, or solomon. why didnt god tell them that more than one wife was wrong? where did jesus say "ok i changed the rules...check it out...you COULD have sex with 7 women before but NOW im changing it to just one....

now, im not taking a position im just making observations. its easy to say you cant be christian and a swinger. but i tend to think that todays church in genereal needs to make sex a dirty thing. whereas in the bible its really not. in fact to what does be fruitful and multiply refer if not to sex.....

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Yeah but when guys say oh god...its usually followed by... please dont let her be pregnant. I guess women use the prayer method too.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
you forgot to mention all the women saying "OH GOD OH GOD"

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Thank God no one mentions religion at Meet N Greets or I would never get horny. Someone might yell, "HOly shit!" at a sexy outfit. That's as religious as it gets. Which is good! -Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
How about the multiple translations. Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English (1600s) to English (2000)

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
So what happened to OralAandRinMD. Did they get run out of town? I share some views with them and wouldn't mind an open minded conversation on the topic. It's amazing how we can be so bold as to interpret text that is up to 2000 years old without knowing the content or intent.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
NAMBLA:

North America Man Boy Love Association

I'm spiritual not legalistic. I believe that your faith is reflected in your home, work, and how you treat folks lesser than yourself.

God made sex. God made sex fun.

Sometimes I wonder, but on the whole? My walk is where the action is.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
My wife and I are in the lifestyle and we are serious christians too. We live our life without harming others (so long as they do not harm us) and we decide what is important and not important and we pay no attention to anyone who would try to tell us what we do is against Gods will or is not to his liking. God gave us free will and the ability to decide for ourselves what matters and what does not. Those who were disturbed at the outcome of the election keep claiming it was the exetreme right wing christians that won the election for Bush. Sure he got the vote of many people who believe in God but there were many catholics like Ted Kennedy who voted for Kerry. Democrats only have to look at what the majority of our college graduates have been saying for the last 15 yrs when asked what they think is the biggest problem America has. 15 to 21 percent of graduating college seniors have given the same answer for about 15 yrs and they said "the moral values of our society are going downhill". Just imagine how that translates into voters today? The democrat controlled ACLU is trying to remove all mention of any God from our schools and our college graduates can see the harm it has done to the fabric of our society. Does anyone recal the ACLU was started by the American communist party to try and destroy America from within? maybe that is why the ACLU will help and represent groups like NAMBLA?

Overbrook Hills PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GaryB12, I don't have the answer to your questions,but this is what makes the Forums so interesting.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(344 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Are there any Chrisitian swingers out there