Apple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products : Swingers Discussion 1916741031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumApple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products
TOPIC: Apple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The iphone doesn't do everything, but it does most things better than any other PHONE. What I want in a PHONE it does. I have a laptop for the rest. I love the GPS on my iphone.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
I took a real hard look at the Samsung Galaxy and wanted to pull the trigger and upgrade from my ancient HTC/Tilt, but with my current equipment, the Iphone5 will fit nicely within my ecosystem, which includes an iPad2, Macbook Pro, and iMac 27".

And since my files / documents are cloud based, there is no need for me to have a file system. In short, it works for me coming from a phone that was made in the ice age. lol.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Sorry FJ, we are not buying into the hype :-)

My daughter has one (IP4S) and for the life of me I can't see what the big deal is. I think it is more of a cultural demand and people will over look it's flaws just to say "hey look at me, I have an Iphone 5"

Forgot one other downfall with the IP5...the navigational maps won't even come close to competing with google maps.

4G LTE...welcome to 2012 Apple, you finally made it!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
But JC it's and IPhone, and the latest!

We have two android tablets, they do everything we need them to.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Thought about switching over to the Iphone 5, but after reading all the hype and realizing it's just an upgrade to what droid enable phones have had on the market for over a year...decided against it. The only reason I would consider buying one is because of the nice camera it has...but...

No easy way to attach files to email. No NFC...big dissappointment. No standard micro usb charging cable...but you can buy an adapter...lol No 3rd party keyboard. No file browsing abilities. Not enough features to win me over.

No thanks, I'll stick to what I have

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Not me I products do not work for me

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
The camp out has already begun at some stores. I usually try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't get that notion. I ordered mine online and should get it sometime next week in the comfort of my own office. So I'm a couple days behind. Geeez. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Just bought a dozen from the store.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I just got the 4s about 2 months ago. I don't need the 5.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
I haven't ordered it but I'm sooo tempted. Practical Holly says my 4 is just fine but Indulgent Holly says "new gadget!!"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 79   End
TOPIC: Apple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products