Apple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products : Swingers Discussion 191674
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumApple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products
TOPIC: Apple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
iSee what you did there.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
iFinally broke down and bought an iPhone a few months back. iDon't especially like Apple products, and iCan't stand having to sign in to my fucking Apple iD all the time, but iGuess iDon't have much of a choice.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19401 posts)
I think I'd rather have the James Bond watch than the Dick Tracy watch, but yeah the Dick Tracy watch sounds cool.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I've been pretty loyal to Apple products ever since buying my 1st iPod back in 05 I think. Now I've got an iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, and a Mac. Still very happy with all 4, but the Galaxy phones do make me moist.

Best Buy was running a promo right around Xmas where they were giving the phones away for free with a 2yr activation. I almost did it but decided I didn't want to buy new apps. The phones are very impressive though and I really like their multitasking ability. Far superior to Apple in that regard. I'm still on the fence, but for now I'll stick with what I've got.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Or a KGB agent.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19401 posts)
I am in total geekgasm.

i just purchased the Note 3 with the Galaxy Gear. I can answer my phone from my wrist, take pictures, look at email, all from my watch...

I'm Dick Tracy...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
I've added it to the bug report list. The problem is that new mobile devices are not being detected as such when they come out. The Galaxy must be a popular phone, as I am getting many messages about it not being detected.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"br, do you access the site with the Galaxy3S? I've had some reports of people having trouble getting to the mobile site with those. I don't have access to one for testing though."

Yes, Wayne, the site does not recognize the Galaxy as a phone. I just go in to the regular site, and everything works just fine.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Building your own PC probably does allow Windows to run at it's highest/higher potential, and if that's a skill you possess, then more power to you. Aside from not having the know-how, I really don't even have the interest in building my own so that is not an option for me.

For people in the market to buy a new computer or laptop, I'll always recommend Apple over PC. For the smartphone and tablet consumer, I say to go with what your budget allows.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"Imagine a company that builds car engines but allows other companies to build the actual car, transmission, electrical, exhaust, etc."

I believe that many car companies (if not most) use parts from other companies. When I had my Jag, it used many Ford parts and had a Mercedes transmission.

As long as they have standards and comply to them everything should work ok. I have no problems with Windows PCs. I build my own and have the freedom to use whatever parts I want. You can't do that with an Apple.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
TOPIC: Apple IPhone IPad or any other Apple products