Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › Anything but clothing party
TOPIC: Anything_but_clothing_party
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
User Details are only visible to members.
My daughter just told me about one of these they are having at her college... an ABC party she called it. She said most people there make their costumes out of garbage bags.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(757 posts)
Five words: duct tape and bubble wrap.

Craft stores have duct tape with all kinds of cool designs on it from red flames to skulls/cross bones to flowery things.

Bubble wrap from office depot, staples, or one of the big box stores like costco or sam's club.

It's cheap, can be cut/prototyped in to any design you like, and.. when you get there and make friends.. absolutey nobody can resist bubble wrap. ;-)

Wear as much or as little under it as you like.....

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1270 posts)
I am in search of ideas....

We have a party we're going to in about a month. The theme is "anything but clothes". Basically, you can "wear" whatever you want, but it can't be something we normally consider "clothing".

While the prototype I threw together in 10 seconds this morning was a hit with Mrs. VA (a large garbage bag with holes for my legs and the drawstrings up over my shoulders), it's really pretty stupid. It has to be something I can either wear outside in broad daylight on the way to the party, or throw together relatively quickly AT the party.

Ideas? Each of us need one.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 13 of 13
TOPIC: Anything but clothing party
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.