Anything but clothing party : Swingers Discussion 2174191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnything but clothing party
TOPIC: Anything but clothing party
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
My daughter just told me about one of these they are having at her college... an ABC party she called it. She said most people there make their costumes out of garbage bags.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Five words: duct tape and bubble wrap.

Craft stores have duct tape with all kinds of cool designs on it from red flames to skulls/cross bones to flowery things.

Bubble wrap from office depot, staples, or one of the big box stores like costco or sam's club.

It's cheap, can be cut/prototyped in to any design you like, and.. when you get there and make friends.. absolutey nobody can resist bubble wrap. ;-)

Wear as much or as little under it as you like.....

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
I am in search of ideas....

We have a party we're going to in about a month. The theme is "anything but clothes". Basically, you can "wear" whatever you want, but it can't be something we normally consider "clothing".

While the prototype I threw together in 10 seconds this morning was a hit with Mrs. VA (a large garbage bag with holes for my legs and the drawstrings up over my shoulders), it's really pretty stupid. It has to be something I can either wear outside in broad daylight on the way to the party, or throw together relatively quickly AT the party.

Ideas? Each of us need one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19556 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Anything but clothing party