Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Anything but clothing party
TOPIC: Anything but clothing party
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am in search of ideas....

We have a party we're going to in about a month. The theme is "anything but clothes". Basically, you can "wear" whatever you want, but it can't be something we normally consider "clothing".

While the prototype I threw together in 10 seconds this morning was a hit with Mrs. VA (a large garbage bag with holes for my legs and the drawstrings up over my shoulders), it's really pretty stupid. It has to be something I can either wear outside in broad daylight on the way to the party, or throw together relatively quickly AT the party.

Ideas? Each of us need one.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you all for your suggestions. I honestly had never heard of this before. Looking forward to it, and looking forward to being creative. I'll report later what we (and other people) wore.

Since there will be ~90 people at this party, I'll only be able to recount the best (and worst). Well, OK girls I fucked I'll remember... presuming they have any clothes on when I get to them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20595 posts)
For fantasy fest I once made a skirt like pair of shorts out of crown royal felt bags. keep in mind it was only back and front with a rawhide waistband, but I wore it in the streets.

I will ask the mrs minx to see if she has any creative ideas as she is the Abc queen for fantast fest.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2261 posts)
Peg, LOVE that idea!!!! May have to have a party now!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
You post said you each needed one.

I was thinking in chick.

Fig leaves and figs for you, handsome. Or perhaps a gladiator-type skirt made out of the strips of paper with the sugar candy dots. What the hell are those things called?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
"You should do something that would have at least part of the costume be edible, like weaving a corset out of licorice strings, of hang gummy fish as fringe on a wire mesh bra. "

I'm a guy.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20595 posts)
Mr va, you should check out one of the Project Runway unconventional materials challenges. They make some amazing apparel from items found in stores you would not normally associate with fashion design. They often have the contestants shop for items in a hardware store; another challenge took place in a candy store. You should do something that would have at least part of the costume be edible, like weaving a corset out of licorice strings, of hang gummy fish as fringe on a wire mesh bra.

It sounds like lots of creative fun; think that I am a little jealous!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Ha OK thanks.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20595 posts)
Google "ABC party ideas for guys", there are some good ideas (newspaper, balloons, condoms...) and some funny pictures!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(756 posts)
I agree....but i guess that is what the poor college kids do! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(756 posts)
Yes, an "ABC Party" is what we're calling it too.

Garbage bags seems too easy and low-effort, though....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20595 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Anything but clothing party