Anyone know if there is something to make a guy cum faster : Swingers Discussion 42909101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnyone know if there is something to make a guy cum faster
TOPIC: Anyone know if there is something to make a guy cum faster
Created by: DIVERMIKE The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
$20 says if you went over and did your friends wife,you'd be done in 2 mins. too! Something about the excitement of a new lover and uncharted waters,can mentally stimulate a quicker orgasm.This in no way takes away your excitement for your wife,it is just that you have a deeper bond with her!You love her and make love to her!She should take it as a "compliment'"that you care enough to make that special moment last a little longer!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
I need more info!!!! 1... do you start off rock hard and go to a soft erection to give her the idea that she is not appealing? 2. I know with us having sex regularly between us it does take longer for a few reasons . One you learn how to control when your going to lose your load. you also are trying to push more buttons on your own spouse. Hell once we had sex for an hour and 5 minutes in the spring.That was the day we set the clocks an hour ahead. Some do lose it quickly, the trick is in how fast or if they can gain the hardon again as quickly.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Men who want to please a woman and be invited to be with her more than just once should always remember the dictum of fabled baseball great Leo Durocher:

"Nice guys finish last!"

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I find her response to it interesting- usually, I would expect a woman to complain when a man orgasms quickly! Perhaps more conversation about it with her would help? Why does she think you don't desire her- is it JUST that, or are there other things going on for her as well? Sounds like she has different ideas about the "meaning" of orgasm than you do- communication is the only answer to this that I can see.

L.

Ithaca NY

Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Anyone know if there is something to make a guy cum faster