Anyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone : Swingers Discussion 423691011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone
TOPIC: Anyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have often found myself saying Pennsylvania would be an interesting place to live since I've started reading the forums. From your profile and posts, you two sound very much like the type of people we enjoy spending time with regardless of the setting.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
It is more like everyone pairs off and does their own thing. Sometimes 3 or 4 decide they are going to play together. Nobody is waiting to jump in line for the next turn...lol. Of course some decide to move to other partners when things have slowed down with the person they are with.

We've tried the orgy type groups, but to be honest I don't care for it. If we fall into one of those situations, I'm usually just hovering on the sidelines watching. Call me selfish, I just want my own person to play with. I get too distracted if there are several people touching, feeling, playing with the same person.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We both have permission to play alone if we came across someone that we like. She travels a few times a year and that leaves me home alone for a few days.

Neither one of us are concerned about the other "falling in love" or anything like that. We're very secure in our relationship and love one another deeply. The only rules are play safe and let each other know about it.

The funny thing is, even though we have "permission", none of us has ever played alone.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
We've met very few couples where both of us were equally attracted to the other couple. We've recently met a close group of people who do the group thing. It seems to work well for all. Everyone gets to pick and choose who they are playing with for the night and we don't have to pair up with a couple.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
We have both played alone on several occasions. She is a little more enthusiastic when it comes to encouraging me than I am with her. I enjoy having her tell me the details after her experiences. She, on the other hand, rarely even asks anything more than "Did you enjoy yourself?". It's a rare thing though as we have not actively searched for these types of meetings.

R

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I, Carla, would be interested to know if those that play alone are married couples or couples that are together. Not that one is more committed than the other --------just curious.

We used to play in separate rooms with other couples, but never have gone off to play with another man, nor has hubby played alone with another female. We have been together for 22 years and our 20th wedding anniversary is this September 28. We have been in the lifestyle for 6 years.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Playing alone blurs the distinction between swinging and open marriage. As long as you know what you are doing and both of you are OK with it, we don't see any problem. It does seem to us that if you play alone often it could create complications of one of you actually falling in love with someone else, but only you two can judge if that's a risk for you or not.

We have played alone on a very few occasions. All but one of those occasions was when one of us was out of town on business travel and so was the spouse of the person we played with. In all cases these were people we had already played with numerous times as couples, and in all cases the out-of-town spouse gave his/her approval in advance.

Our main thing is not to leave one of us at home alone while the other is out playing with someone else. We have done that just once. A woman friend, half of a couple we had played with several times, called and asked if she could "borrow" P to give her husband his fantasy for his birthday - an evening of fmf all for him. She promised to return the favor for me on my birthday the following month. We thought it sounded like fun, so we made the deal, and that's the only time P ever went out and played while I stayed home alone. I have never played alone while P was in town.

We wouldn't make a habit of it, but in the right circumstances we clearly do it.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Cuckhold? Well only if it really is a betrayal. But if the fantasy works for a couple, then why not? There are so many different tastes and beliefs. Our taste and belief is I nor he wait at home while the other is having fun. Sharing is the turn on to us. During the fact not after. And obligations in the real world keep us apart enough. But why should it be the same for others?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We always play together here. I'm sure that some husbands do have permission to swing alone. The problem is not that many couples want a single male even if he is married. And we hate to hear "We're a couple but..." A cuckold is a unfaithful wife by the traditional definition and I'm not sure if there is a definition for an unfaithful husband. Although I am certain there are plenty of colorful synonyms for it.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Anyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone