Anyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone : Swingers Discussion 42369
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone
TOPIC: Anyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ms. Bee:

My use of the word "game" has caused issues with some folks over the years. In this case game means lifestyle. Game also means interaction. It doesn't imply a winner/loser. It implies interaction.

I like your direct approach. I'm sorry if the word I used was not clear enough. I will call any activity a game. Work, play, building, etc.

Calling activities a game doesn't reduce their seriousness. Games have rules, learned skills, and luck. I hope this helps.

Mischief<--really like Keji Canadian National park.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ty Ty, I am a lucky man, I'm not good at complimentin myself, but I try my best to keep her lucky too. Lookin forward to seein yous again, and as long as they're happy ones , don't worry bout the tears. You two are quite lucky too, it's rare to see a couple as together as yous are. Smiles & Huggs Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Awwh, Jaw, you just stool my heart, how lucky you both are to have one another. See you in few weeks, as my tears my dry up by then.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
We only play together, but permission has nothin to do with it, it's the way we both are. There's no way I could enjoy myself knowin she's not, and I know she feels the same. The only thing we've ever had to give permission for is for the other to be themselves, and we both gave that the day we got together. We've been together 14 years and in all that time neither of us has ever said to the other "I will not allow you to do that", and neither of us has gone on to do somethin the other wouldn't do. With that much mutual respect, "permission" is a non issue. And besides, lifes adventures jus ain't as excitin and fullfillin without my best friend along to share them with.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Of course my husband has my full approval to have sex with other women. I would even provide him with some.

He is not interested. He found out that he can't play without falling in love. Because he is incapable of keeping his emotions in check. He does not play.

I, on the other hand, do fall in love. No biggie. Eventually, things change. I'm not leaving him even if I found the most super love I've ever had.

It's simple. He and I are partners. We are MATES. We have a family. I'm not leaving him for anyone.

Emotions come and go. The real difference between my husband and I? I can tolerate the pain of losing a lover. He would rather avoid pain. I would rather have pleasure knowing there will be pain.

Sigh. I'm still in pain around my former of 6 months ago. There is no free lunch.

I like playing alone because it's easier to find folks I like. Including another adds a layer of complexity I don't like.

To each their own. This is not a game for chickens.

Mischief carries scars.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
It is a common thing in the lifestyle. We have run into it a lot with friends of ours who have open relationships. Personally for me I believe it would all depend on the situation. I think I would have to be the one who picked the girl, talked with her, and possibly might even ask her to meet me first for drinks. Not that I don't trust Craig it's the other people that I can be distrusting of. Really if you think about it they don't owe me a darn thing since they don't really know me from Eve. The best chance would be for it to happen with someone I know personally and am friends with.

Just because Craig is wonderful and I trust him with all my heart doesn't mean that the girl might not go psycho stalker. I know I take things to the extreme and think of the worst case scenario but I have seen it happen. (Not to us, but to someone I know)

The same thing goes for me playing alone. Honestly I wouldn't because of the same reasons. We are still dealing with a situation that really didn't even involve us in the first place but the root of it was a female half of a couple went out with her man's ok and the single guy hasn't left them alone since. It is really a terrible situation.

Honestly Craig would never play without me. I get in major moods once in a while where I just want to watch him with another woman and he doesn't even like that. He always wants me involved in one way shape or form, which I do think is wonderful. Just once though I would love to just sit across the room and watch him drive another woman nuts the way he does me.

Kisses

Zoe

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
We both have permission to seek singles for play alone if we choose, but like Expo1013, our enjoyment comes from the experience together, watching each other pleasing and being pleased, and that is our turn on and are happy in being together for swinging. Feel any solid relationship is based on solid trust and communication and see nothing wrong with the idea at all. Never throw stones and never judge anyone, at least that is our motto.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12072 posts)
Like most subjects, if you bring them up in the right context and without passing judgement, you'll get some honest answers. I'd lay a few bucks down that quite a few more at least entertain the idea than actually responded on here.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I like my hubby to play alone from time to time. We have a favorite couple in a town 100 miles from us, he travls there every month and at noon will stop by thier house for lunch, they often have sex. I love to hear all about it when he gets home, it turns both of us on ... does that make him a HotHubby. Hey, I think it's OK both ways if you like it, try it.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
<<My question is: should I insist>>

My recommendation would be to just leave the situation as it is until/unless the other woman decides she is comfortable playing too. Trying to insist on anything could make these people uncomfortable and cause them to resist any further possibilities.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Anyone here give permission or even encourage hubby to play alone