Anyone else having problems with the left panel on SLS : Swingers Discussion 222706
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnyone else having problems with the left panel on SLS
TOPIC: Anyone else having problems with the left panel on SLS
Created by: curiousinbtown
Original Starting post for this thread:
Whenever I sign in, the left panel shows up, but when I leave the page and come back, it gives me an error. I can edit my profile, search my area, nothing. Is it just me and my computer? I used both Chrome and IE.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
It happens when I use Chrome. The left panel gives a weird error. Using IE just to come on SLS and no issues.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Ok, just making sure I was not the only one with an issue. Thanks for the replies.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(9 posts)
The floorboards on the server of this site seem to be buckling a bit in high traffic periods. They are either doing maintenance or are in need of more bandwidth.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Yes, I've been having problems with the link list on the left not showing up for several days. The work-around has been to click on edit homepage on the right side of the screen, save the changes (even if there aren't any) and click on the command to implement it, or whatever the verbiage is. It's annoying.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8747 posts)
yes on both FF and IE

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
Whenever I sign in, the left panel shows up, but when I leave the page and come back, it gives me an error. I can edit my profile, search my area, nothing. Is it just me and my computer? I used both Chrome and IE.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Anyone else having problems with the left panel on SLS