Any swinging Beatles fans here : Swingers Discussion 42354101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAny swinging Beatles fans here
TOPIC: Any swinging Beatles fans here
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
We do stuff like Stevie Ray, Canned Heat, Cream, Thorogood, Skynyrd, Sabbath, Stones. My favorite band song at this time is Jenny (8675309). We have no Beatles songs currently on the playlist, but that may soon change, thanks for the inspiration.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Just about anything, our band is classic rock, but we play accoustics too. Classic rock, blues, bluegrass, folk, ballads, older country. We enjoy sittin round a campfire pickin flattops as much as blow the windows out rockin on electrics. We're not pro by any standards but we sure do love to play!

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Cool! We was lookin for a bass player till about two weeks ago, lol. Music is our main hobby, we're allways into a jam session. Drop us a line if ya'd be into jammin.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
So what's your weapon of choice? Mines a six string, but I play drums too.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Meet & Play, Ya p[lay those guitars or jus collect 'em?

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
woohoo!! Love the topic!! " Baby You Can Drive My Car"!!! <wink>

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Now I remember, it was on the B side of "Rock & Roll Music". That's the schoolastic book clubs version, not Capital or Apple

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I remember the day John Lennon died as clear as if it was yesterday. I was supposed leave on a hunting trip that day, when I heard the news my heart hit the floor. I cancelled the trip and pooped open a beer. One of only 4 times in my life that I drank in the mornin. That was truely a sad day. "I wanna Hold Your Hand" was one of my favorites in grade school, along with "Elenor Rigby" and "P.S. I love you". The list is endless. I can name one bad beatles song, it was on the flipside of a 45 I got through the schoolastic book club in 2nd grade. I don't remember what the A side was, but the B side was The Beatles singin "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean". It was really really bad, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The Beatles are one of my favorite bands, together and seperately. "Sgt Pepper", and Paul McCartneys" Ram" are two of my favorite albums. Jackie was never real big on British invasion music till we started playin it, but now it ranks pretty high with her too.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Any swinging Beatles fans here