Any 24 fans out there : Swingers Discussion 41930
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAny 24 fans out there
TOPIC: Any 24 fans out there
Created by: EdNBrenda2004
Original Starting post for this thread:
Brenda and I have been watching 24 from the very first 24 hours till this season's non-stop current crop (which is the best one we've seen since it's airing). Both apart as well as together we were big X-files fans and didn't know if we could ever find another show that could top that one. Well 24 did the job and it really is a non-stop, in your face hour that won't quit.

In case you are wondering what 24 is all about it is a full 24 hour day with each hour a drama from the start of the situation (mainly a terrorist plot) to the end. Jack Baurre(sp) (played by Kiether Sutherland) is the CTU agent (now former agent) who knows how what it takes to get the job done, but always at a personal cost to his life. The players around him either complicate or help the situation.

Any thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is interesting. I never thought of myself as going for the bad boy image. But. Who am I attracted to..time and time again?

Dangerous men. Men who have been trained to kill people. Military type folks. Men who know weapons. It's really the power I'm attracted to. Add in intelligence, kink, slutty behavior..and I'm a goner.

Even my very mild mannered husband is that way for a reason. If he got pissed off, he could break you in two.

I like 24. The plot is interesting. The character development is good.

NCIS's Mark Harmon is the exact guy I go for. Right down to the multiple marriages, knowledge /acceptance of Abby's intimate behaviors and the evil bad boy underneath. YUM

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Damn, I must be alone......I thought all guys lusted after bad girls and NJ looks like a very bad girl.....:)

Montoursville PA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
Hey sorry about the mispelling of Kiefer's name (got the TV Guide special to make sure I got it right this time) was typing off the fly so my apologies. Yes, Lost Boys is a personal favorite of mine. I'm a big vampire movie fan so it is high on my list as one of the best vamp movies ever. However, don't understand why we don't have the movie on DVD yet?

I also agree the writing is much much tighter than last year and the characters are more complex than I've seen before. But I have a delima with one of the characters in question: Marianne. She's played by the sexy and lovely Alisha Tyler and it is SO SO hard for me to hate her. I mean I was smitten by her when I found out she took over the hosting diggs of the now defunct Talk Soup on E! Television. When I put two and two together I was cringing for 15 minutes to which Bren got the biggest kick seeing me having to hate someone I am smitten with on the screen.

Huber Heights OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GO JUNIOR! for us.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This being Daytona Week, here I thought this was going to be a thread about Jeff Gordon. LOL Hubby is addicted to the TV program 24.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Brenda and I have been watching 24 from the very first 24 hours till this season's non-stop current crop (which is the best one we've seen since it's airing). Both apart as well as together we were big X-files fans and didn't know if we could ever find another show that could top that one. Well 24 did the job and it really is a non-stop, in your face hour that won't quit.

In case you are wondering what 24 is all about it is a full 24 hour day with each hour a drama from the start of the situation (mainly a terrorist plot) to the end. Jack Baurre(sp) (played by Kiether Sutherland) is the CTU agent (now former agent) who knows how what it takes to get the job done, but always at a personal cost to his life. The players around him either complicate or help the situation.

Any thoughts?

Huber Heights OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Any 24 fans out there