And the survey says : Swingers Discussion 222150
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnd the survey says
TOPIC: And the survey says
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
On the radio today, the hosts voiced an opinion that if you and your SO have a tv show that you both really love, and you both cannot be there to watch it, it should be taped and then only watched when the two of you are together. Otherwise it is cheating.

WHAT?

So then the discussion went on to say that kissing on the lips. They referenced a Huff Post article. 74% 18-29 consider it cheating if you kiss someone on the lips. 53% aged 30-44 find it cheating, 38 % of the 45-64 and 30% over 65.

Texting someone else a 'flirty' text found 85% of the women finding it cheating and 74% of the men also thought that.

70% of the women thought a 'deep emotional connection' with another person is cheating while 50% of the men agreed.

However, 60% of those 65+ agreed with the above stat, and only 52% of those 18-29% believed the emotional connection is cheating.

35% of Republicans found going to a strip club cheating and 19% of the Democrats felt the same.

Connecting with an ex on Facebook is considered cheating by women at 26% and 21% of males agree. Interestingly enough, only 29% of the Republicans find it cheating and 19% of the Democrats agree.

Now for the swinging lifestyle consideration, could these statistics be critical in understanding the probability of 'drama' and success of swinging?

But even more critically, what is the deal with the having to wait to watch a television show for both to watch or it is cheating? To me, that sounds like a deeper issue in the relationship. It also makes me think of someone very insecure, selfish, and well, doesn't our overall behaviors in life carry over into our relationships and sex.

And the survey says?

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fun glad your back.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
She's too busy backpedalling and trying to come up with a good jab back at me. I gave her the perfect setup with my asshats comment. I know she won't disappoint.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Where's Peg with a "snort"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5446 posts)
"Great quote!! I'll have to remember that one for future reference. :)"

Maybe you should concentrate on using your other favorite quote: "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I have no clue how to turn the TV on, never mind the DVR.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16421 posts)
Hey, I just want the grant money to be able to do my own kind of surveys.

Whatever you set as "rules" together (and there's the thing...a lot of "rules" are set by one insecure member of the couple and are expected to be followed), if one goes against those rules and is deceitful, or dishonest about it, yeah, I guess that's the definition of "cheating."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Hmmm I wonder what Wayne is referring to....

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
"I'm not defending their dumb rules. But they are THEIR rules - and they can set them however they choose."

Great quote!! I'll have to remember that one for future reference. :)

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix"

nym.ag/12FpKkR

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
My stance is simple. If you have rules in place in regards to tv watching and actually feel cheated on if the rule is broken, then I can't imagine you having any redeemable qualities as a person and should immediately be sent into orbit before you do something really stupid, like breed.

The rule in most houses is that men put the seat down after they piss. If he doesn't, is the guy cheating?

I'm really not one for setting standards for other people and telling them that they're being ridiculous, but I have my limits. Getting butt hurt because your s/o watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother without you and feeling any level of betrayal because of it is ludicrous. You're not hurt and you haven't been cheated on. You're just mad because your partner saw it first. Wah.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: And the survey says