And ANOTHER THINGLOL : Swingers Discussion 45403
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAnd ANOTHER THINGLOL
TOPIC: And ANOTHER THINGLOL
Created by: robin_hood
Original Starting post for this thread:
Whats with all the people on this site that cant be polite enough to give a response(even a No Thank you) To an email?I understand free members can only send a limited amount of emails daily,but for all us paid members theres NO EXCUSE.SHEESH

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
At the risk of being chastised,I have GOT TO SAY THIS.Penny buttons,I read your posts and your bedtime stories and have to say miss You have the loveliest eyes I have ever seen.They tell a story all by themselves.I could get lost in them.LOL.So please take that as the compliment it was intended and have a great day maam.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
WOW meetandplay,after that response i had to check you profile.Straight forward.Liked it alot.wish more people were,and Altho I am a lifetime member here,I'd still like an email with the other site in it.LOL Thanks Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I wish you had sent some emails maam.LMAO,Maybe they'd wake up.And if you look at my profile you'll see i have all facial pics,other than the one for someone that wanted to see my ass.Dont know why she never talked to me again.LOL.But my messages are ALWAYS respectful accompanied by a face pic.And as far as knowing about swinging at 17,I have a brother thats 12 yrs older than me,I'm not sure but I think he INVENTED swinging.LOL There was always people at the house when mom and dad went away for a weekend.God i LOVED my childhood.L>>>O>>>FUCKING>>>L

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I am both a single male and a couple(RobinHoodnMaidMarion) I am also a 22 yr veteran of Alternative lifestyle,both swinginging and BDSM.And in all that time never once have I been disrespectful enough to email a couple first.Single women I email,But I always figured since single men are in great abundance it is up to the couple seeking a single male to contact me.Makes it easier I feel.A couple can peruse the accounts and choose the ones they feel fit their needs best.IMHO.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Whats with all the people on this site that cant be polite enough to give a response(even a No Thank you) To an email?I understand free members can only send a limited amount of emails daily,but for all us paid members theres NO EXCUSE.SHEESH

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: And ANOTHER THINGLOL