Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum American Idol
TOPIC: American Idol
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder it second place is the real winner on that show. I can imagine that Carrie's future is all mapped out for her, probably without a lot of input from her on what she wants. Bo may have more freedom for self-expression.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
Yeah---I would like to see Bo walk in a swing club...and dance with him......

AS for the talent..they will both go far....just that Carrie's future is mapped out for her. Bo will have no trouble making it in the music world. Mrs JandC

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
WOW!!! Just finished watching the show (ughhh....I worked tonight so had to DVR it)....I am truly surprised.

Lisandy.....*S*....guess we should try and recruit them both...*wondering if Carrie is bi*...*EG*

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I voted for Bo an embarassing amount of times.

I'm with Jen in PAcouple, let's say we convert him!

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I think both will further their careers but I think BO will win. At this point of the game they are even. Congrats to both.........

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
*wondering if we could recruit Bo into the lifestyle and SLS*......*fanning self*

Jen

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Bo! It's official! I'm totally hot for him now after last week's performance!

Lisa..who cannot WAIT for tonight's show

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
So, anyone have any predictions or comments about tonites show? I need my Idol fix, can anyone help me?

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Bo kicked major ASS last night, the stones song was so-so,but personally I can't stand the stones anyway. Carrie was almost perfect also.I see country-vs- rock in the finals.I just wish Bo would do more popular songs,intead of some of the more obscure ones that he has picked.

New Port Richey FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
OK Country was real big in the late 70'sand early 80's when I was in junior and senior high. and coming from the "inner city", I was the oddball out because I listened to it like a mad bastard lol ! I'm happy to see a resurgance in America of country music..and much to my delight in the inner city. (Let's hear it for Cowboy Troy- damn he's hot!) That having been said- onto last night's AI... Carrie was good, although I wasn't feeling the Air Supply song, maybe it was the abrupt keychange that threw me. I loved how the mayor of her hometown said 'Randy...dog!' I almost peed myself laughing. Vonzell, did anyone else hear how off the first two songs were? I had to watch the show again to see if it was me. Honestly the Donna Summer song was the only one I liked. Bo- omg! I was in tears with his second song. Bo's your next American Idol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: American Idol