Amateur Picture Sites : Swingers Discussion 30063101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAmateur Picture Sites
TOPIC: Amateur Picture Sites
Created by: Asianfyre
Original Starting post for this thread:
Heya Folks!

I was looking for some classy amateur picture sites (oxymoron i know, lol) to post some pix of the SO when we get some done. I accidently found one about 3 months ago where people could leave comments. Any Help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I (lisa) had a picture thread up on literotica for well over a year & it was one of the best experiences I had (prior to swinging that is lol). I reccomend it! There's some really cool people there, not to mention some really hot pictures. (I've seen redrocks! phew...very nice!)

As to the question about wether it makes you unapproachable or whatever, I haven't had that experience. I ususally don't tell people till after I've met them. Like, oh...well, when you're bored, head over here and check this out. Hasn't caused any problems yet.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I have a real personal question about posting pix on sites such as VW , RC and Literotica.

If you know these sites then you might have seen me there. My question is by my pictures being out there pose a problem with our meeting people here. For instance does it make me a slut, unobtainable, unapproachable or just to out there. I don't feel I am any of those especially unapproachable. But I am concerned what others might think.

I would like to read what you think. Patricia aka cumn2xtc

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
We post on Redclouds BB and on VerifiedVoyeur.

Hugs Kat & Peter

Melbourne Australia Australia
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Seems like a good place to mention that we have our own 'small' private amature site. We basically put the site up to keep from having to send the same pics to hundreds of different folks so we just point interested people to the site.

yursplace.com

It is password protected to keep out minors and the like, but we feel that here everyone is of legal age to view it (if your not of legal age an you're reading this - something is wrong!)

The username is: erotic The password is: fantasy

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
lovingcouples.com

We love it!

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
postyourselfnaked.com

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Hi, hopefully this doesn't come too late to you. try Angel's wifelover's, and Show me your wife, newbie nudes, dark lust online, and wives showing off the goods, there is a ton. If you want to know more, mail us here at SLS, and we will be happy to guide you to whatever kind of sight you like.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Try voyeurweb. It's the classiest site on the Net!!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Heya Folks!

I was looking for some classy amateur picture sites (oxymoron i know, lol) to post some pix of the SO when we get some done. I accidently found one about 3 months ago where people could leave comments. Any Help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Stockton CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Amateur Picture Sites