Am I the only one dealing with is : Swingers Discussion 401381041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAm I the only one dealing with is
TOPIC: Am I the only one dealing with is
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 77   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you kidding.... When my computer is working right I am on here at 5:30 am until 6:45 am then after my daughter leaves at 7 I get right back on..... I do admit that I log off now and then to do school work or housework, but do them for a bit then get right back on .... it's hard for me to be on after 3pm so I try to get my fill by then!! before I was addicted I was getting through my school work alot faster then I am not.... I really have to give this addiction up for a bit, when my computer is working again....( lol I am on Gary's right now )

~ T

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
I knew we were really in trouble when over Christmas we sat right in my parents' living room, albeit it with the laptop facing a wall, and logged in to SLS.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Penny, you're in denial, you need to attend a meeting, now.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I could not be a tech. I would always be on the forums and would never do my work. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17567 posts)
A cure for all of the forum addicts - get a job as online technical support. At the end of the day you will not want to type anymore messages. LOL.

I answered close to 600 messages yesterday. I'm pretty sure that was a record for the site.

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Hi, My name is Jim and I am married to an SLS Forum addict.

This is my first ever post, I'm not a big talker, with her around I don't need to be. But I do need help. She gets up in the morning and logs onto the ISP before staggering to the kitchen for her coffee. We're in temporary quarters with only one phone line. If she didn't have a cell phone, I would never speak with her during the day. I come home from work, she is on the computer. She bought a house and one of the first things she told me about her kitchen was that it had a built in desk to place her laptop on. I am supposed to believe this is for her to look at recipes. I like to read the erotic stories section, I must wrestle the only computer we have with us from her. I like her to go to bed with me, many times she says she'll be there in a minute and I wake up missing her two hours later. Alas, I fear I am becoming co-dependant. I call her and ask if she's had any fun action online that day. What is happening to us? I have shared my wife sexually for many years, now I share her with a computer more than real men. Bacchus

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
always better than trojan hands.. ;-)

Art

Hudson NC

Username hidden
(83 posts)
whew, glad we cleared that UP...lol but sometimes I have been accused of having roman hands, would that be appropriate with you?

Art

Hudson NC

Username hidden
(83 posts)
ok maybe I should have said that something may stick out...lol. never been told that any lady was scared of me or something sticking up...lol

Hmmmmmm

;-)

Art

Hudson NC

Username hidden
(83 posts)
that works for me ds, but don't want to get too close, something may stick up and well you know the rest.. ;-) mmmmmmmmmmmm

Art

Hudson NC

Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 77   End
TOPIC: Am I the only one dealing with is