Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum All talk
TOPIC: All talk
Created by: JayL1981
Original Starting post for this thread:
These type of people always baffle me. Especially in the chat room where I find it to be the worse.

I know some individuals (or couples) want to give off that “sexy” vibe to seem more attractive, but why be fake about it?

You call everybody “sexy” or say you’d do this and that and want to do this with so and so, but when they take you up on the offer you totally disappear or suddenly change directions.

Now it’s only happened to me once or twice, but more and more of my friends are starting to go through it.

It baffles me.

What's your take on it?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
sometimes it's the ones in here, too, in some of the flirtier forums, who say everyone is hot, sexy, they want to do everyone, and yet in reality, don't even "do" their own partner that often. If my husband is away, or if, for some reason, we haven't had sex in a few days, for whatever reason, I am less apt to be flirty with everyone else in the forums and say, Oh get here to San Antonio and let's fuck!

I like to flirt, have fun with it all the time when I do, but I can't say that I can flirt with every single person in any given forum. Why do I bypass the "Fuck, Meet Greet, Flirt, Talk Dirty To" threads sometimes? Because sometimes I feel it's more polite to say nothing than to say no, pass, not yet, not ever, no way.

I need to go eat some lunch now before I get even bitchier today.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I know some individuals (or couples) want to give off that “sexy” vibe to seem more attractive, but why be fake about it?

You call everybody “sexy” or say you’d do this and that and want to do this with so and so, but when they take you up on the offer you totally disappear or suddenly change directions.

JayL, I agree. My 2 good friends are male. And they are not guys who ever give compliments easily. So, when they do give me one...I really accept it in high regard. And the one at the bar who walks from girl to girl, then tells me omg hey sexy...what? You said that to the last 4 chicks, what makes me so special hahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
JayL omg you are fine! Holy smokes, now you are what I am talkin about lol. As far as talk and the thread goes, I agree...less is more. I learned pretty quickly that the ones that went on and on and on about what he was going to do, how good he eats pussy or fucks, gives me his "sexual resume"....aint about jack shit. Jay and Dan are alot alike in that. You talk with Jay online, he actually seems boring I think because he just doesnt talk shit at all. We are just the proofs in the pudding kind of people I guess.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Some people flirt in word, and some in deed. It's those "quiet" ones who usually have the steamiest sexuality. I don't think my husband has ever said what he can/can't do, will/won't do to anyone, or how good he is, etc., or come across EVER as a 14 year old giggly boy in a candy shop who wants to taste and try every single piece and variety of candy in the store. He simply does what he wants, who he wants, and never has to say a word about wishes and wants and what.

I usually am drawn to that type person FAR more than I am the one who brags and flirts and talks non-stop about how they can go all night, etc.

There's a country song that says, "A little less talk a lot more action."

Good luck in finding the person (or people) who are doers instead of sayers.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Good lord... I can't imagine anyone passing you up.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
We are new and found that there are a lot of 'gawkers and talkers' out there. Those who just want to look at pictures and do whatever it is with the pictures and talkers who talk up a good game but have no follow through.

Then there are the folks who say they are wild and then after you agree to meet talk about only doing soft swap with everyone as they are not 'there yet'.

It is difficult to figure out these people at times and despite what a previous poster stated you can't go by the number of pics one has. Those that have a few do it just as much as those without any pics and those with what he thinks is too many pics. You can't go by certs, those with some, too many, or none either. We have had similar experiences with all different numbers of certs. It runs across the board and requires a case by case examination.

It is difficult but try not to use strict requirements in regards to determining the 'fakes' and 'real' swingers because you may miss someone you would really hit it off with and deliver what you are seeking.

Feeling your pain,

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Swinger sites, this one included, and the lifestyle in general, has more than it's share of fakes, attention whores, wannabes, profilers, day trippers, and posers. If it's any consolation, there are sites where this is far more common than SLS, there are also others which by the design and nature of the sites, have a lot fewer. A good rule of thumb; when it comes to profiles and the way people present themselves as swingers in conversation and presentation, less is more. Show me a profile with 100+ waay too posed pics, verbiage full of sexual innuendo and double entendres, and a long list of elaborate fantasies and preferences, and more than half the time, it's all BS.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I say it depends upon factors.

Are the ones making the claims new to the lifestyle? To what extent have they gone or experimented with? Are their fear factors? And what are they? Can they be accounted for?

These factors all play into the willingness to follow through.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
These type of people always baffle me. Especially in the chat room where I find it to be the worse.

Now it’s only happened to me once or twice, but more and more of my friends are starting to go through it.

It baffles me.

What's your take on it?

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: All talk