Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please : Swingers Discussion 429191031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAlcohol just our opinion No rude comments please
TOPIC: Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 32 of 32 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost our best friends to alcohol, it was ugly and we'll carry the scars the rest of our lives. Our tagline says we're beer drinkers, and we are, but we're not drunks. Not much pisses us off more than havin to babysit an out of control drunk. It ain't no fun to have to knock a friends teeth out because they drank stupidly and acted stupid. Tends to strain the friendship. It's all about respect and actin respectably. If people act respectably we don't care how much they drank. If they act disrespectably, it really don't matter how sober they are. We won't have it regardless of the cause. Our profile also says "we're 420 friendly" and it means just that. It means we are acceptin of "420" and those who use it. It in no way means we "need" to ourselves. As to the teenage thing, what??? I'm not a teenager anymore??? Damn! Boogers! Now I feel old, lol. 420 has been around long before any of us were teenagers, doesn't suprise me a bit folks our age still smoke.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We also have noticed that too much alcohol is consumed during parties and/or at clubs.

When looking back when we first started this lifestyle we probably drank way too much. Not because we needed it to have a good time we just quickly got up inthe energy and atmosphere of the night we did not realize we consumed what we did.

Have to say our liquor bill certainly has gone down and we now can see the same things happening to many new couples. THey will burn out soon and slow down ..just a matter of getting used the entire way partying.

Guess it is all a learning experience on many levels.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(392 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 32 of 32 
TOPIC: Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please