Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please : Swingers Discussion 429191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAlcohol just our opinion No rude comments please
TOPIC: Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mike:

Alcoholism is a disease. It's a more easily defined disease than many other diseases. You have problems with responsibility. Having a disease doesn't make you less responsible for your actions. Once an alcoholic learns they are alcoholic, they have a responsibility to treat their alcoholism.

Alcoholism is a disease that tells you you don't have it. Denial is part of the disease process. If they are lucky, one day the truth becomes clear. Alcohol is the cause of their problems. If they are responsible they get treatment.

Regarding choice, I have NO choice once I start. My choice is to start or not. It is very difficult to stop. I have been lucky. I have stopped twice.

Regarding drinking and swinging. I notice the drinking. I wonder how much would really go on without the alcohol lubricant. Regarding pot. I can't be around it. I was heavily into it. I only wish I could use it. I can't I certainly don't see why others shouldn't. I'm not against any drug use. I'm against addiction.

M.<--poly's mishap could have easily involved pills.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ok, here's my two cents worth. If the person you are attracted to is that appealing that you cant smell the seven drinks their breath or understand a word they are slurring, then move on! People who cannot control their actions, just prove to me how they live their lives. Its gotta be full of drama! And for those who seem to put down those of us that are 420 friendly............maybe if you would take a toke every now and then, you would losen up and not be such a hypocritical, self-righteous, stuffed shirt! There are some of us that responsibly partake in both these activities........and maybe if you find that to be so offensive........you should consider why they have to be toasted to spend any time with you in the first place. I dont get offended easily, but those who are so judgemental of others really piss me off! Someone should knock those legs out from under that high horse youve been riding! This lifestyle is about open minded self-freedom and expression. If they arent blowing it your face or puking on your bed, then back off or move on. Dont judge them based on what you THINK they are all about cause of some stupid 70's pothead movie you saw in high school.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
From my perspective, excessive alcohol and drug use suggests that the person is not really that serious about swinging. What I put into my body can directly impede my sexual performance. I get greater satisfaction from pleasing my partners sexually than getting drunk, and like to play with like-minded people. So, excessive alcohol and drug use by potential partners is a turn-off for me.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
poly and couple......... totally uncalled for, you have chosen not to understand what I am saying.Again back to choices.If your at a place where people are drinking, your speaking to them. you saw them share a drink that they were nursing.I'll buy that, not.You sat there talking to them about whatever, then you leave with them and starts to slur words, passes out you chose to ignore the symptoms. Oh yeah she was going good when you spoke at the club. Will put your words that you spoke to me right back at you here. How much did you have to drink while speaking to them that you did not see or notice how trashed they were. We put together meet and greets at bars for years, 150 people and more. We saw first hand how people throw down the drinks ,shots. We saw how they mix it with a little rollin, blow a little smoke. We also saw people who wanted a couple no matter what the other couple had done ,as they really were turned on by them.They did not care to see what was in front of them they just wanted to get back to a hotel room with them. I am saying its totally your choice in who you choose to play with .If you do not want to play you don't.If you want to play you do. No one is twisting your arm saying you have to play .If you choose to ignore the symptoms, its still your choice. In any of my threads no one can find where i have said its ok for anyone to get trashed.Yet for some reason some seem to think that is what I have said.I have not said the person who is trashed is innocent either.What I have stated numerous times, if you choose to go with a trashed person expect what you get.If you choose to meet people outside of your preferences expect differences. If you hook up with a couple with a bi female in a profile it states your not opposed to bi experinces expect a female to come onto you. It all starts and ends with you being the one who makes the choices.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Thankyou Mrs. Licks, I do understand the compliment, my own daughter is 2 years older than you. What you describe is how I've tried to raise mine. Smiles

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I'm sure I'm gonna get flamed for this one. In my opinion, alcoholism is not a disease, these people are not helpless, they have choice, they have free will. Everysingle time they raise that glass they are makin a choice to put that substance in theirbodies. Logic says every single raise of the glass presents an oppertunity to choose not to. Wisdom says if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. I'm tired of excuses, the blame rests entirely on the drunk. We've seen a guy get totally shitfaced and start knockin his old lady around and the next mornin both say it wasn't his fault. BULLSHIT!!!!! We are drinkers and we don't mind drinkers, we don't run at the first slurred word, but dammit people, if ya can't drink responsibly, then don't fukkin drink!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
none couple...................we are on the same page meet we agree totally

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I agree with you meet . I am saying its a judment on your part.If your sitting there talking to them for a while and see them pounding drinks and then go with them . expect what you get. Whoose fault is it at that point where it is not fun. theirs or yours. you saw them pounding them, you still wanted them, then oh well. I am not saying at all that excessive drinking is right or wrong. what I am saying if you know and still go you have no right to bitch about it. Its a bad decision that you made to go with someone that has been drinking excessively. Sorry if you don't understand where and what I am saying here. Believe me when I say that you know ahead of time that another couple is toasted , so if you go with them its your choice no others. deal with it To say I am alone on this is totally out there.Its relatively easy to see who has been pounding drinks and who is not at a club or bar. Chances are if your there with them for a few hours and their drink has not been empty and filled multiple times , or there looking for the barmaid to refill , well time to look at the choices you made.How can you possibly blame others for your choices??

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
its pretty basic if you can't see it then what can I say

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
no meet .but if your there and see them pounding drinks and choose to go with them then its your fault for going there.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please