Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please : Swingers Discussion 42919
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumAlcohol just our opinion No rude comments please
TOPIC: Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please
Created by: MeetAndPlay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mike:

A biker doing meth! Smile. I'm shocked. Balancing it with alcohol. You were knocked out but not down..Dangerous combo.

I don't care how people quit. I'm glad you did. Meth is a hard teacher. No grace given there. Heroin is much easier on the system.

Mischief<--see you at the MG.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Not to deny your experience. Acetone is a ketone. Your experience rates.

I remember a time when a guy fell out in the store. I was in a tough neighborhood. I got a chair under him just in time.

I saw a syringe barrel sticking out of his shirt pocket. Drugs? I pulled it out. The syringe was partly full and had sediment in it. Ahh..NPH insulin. A diabetic who hadn't had his insulin yet.. Meaning not drugs, not low blood sugar..What else could it have been?

He comes to. "Give me back my insulin." I smiled yes sir. You staggered and then fell out. Do you know why? Yes, I have seziures. Problem solved.

Mischief<never know what will happen in a big store.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Thrill:

The breath smell that diabetics get in Ketoacidosis is a Fruity Smell. It doesn't smell like alcohol. He may have had a drink or two. It lowers blood sugar, hence the problem.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Yeppers Jim, but if I can't poke at myself, then I'm lost. Laughin wif ya bud!

Poly, some have a hair trigger like that, fine one minute, gone the next, Jekyl & Hyde so to speak. Not real unusual. Another angle is ya really like the people and ya jus don't wanna believe it of them. Not claimin to be an expert here, we still get fooled at times.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Poly- Is it possible some stranger dropped "something" in her drink? Just asking because this happened to a friend of mine a year ago while we were put at a club. She had two mild drinks in a relatively decent time frame, was coherent and civilized, and shortly thereafter exhibited symptoms similar to excessive alcohol. She made a serious mistake of temporarily leaving her drink on a table while dancing. Your description of your acquaintance's event reminded me of my friend's. Mrs.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(1488 posts)
<<Belief in free will is the core of who I am, without it, I'd be jus another asshole.>>

Aw, Mike, you'll never be "just another asshole" to us. We consider you a very SPECIAL asshole. ROFL

Hey, just kidding! It was right there, and I couldn't resist!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Expo, lighten up. As nondrinkers, Poly & M&P don' have the experience at spottin problem drunks as you do.

Mischief, I kinda think we're sayin the same thing in different ways. I believe in free will 100%. I was an addict in 81, alcohol, coke & meth. I see denial as a choice. I chose to seek the truth instead of waitin for it to become clear to me. Yes once one has had a drink(or whatever) it becomes more difficult to choose not to have another, but it is doable. It's the belief of that that makes it doable. If any part of me thought I couldn't, I wouldn't. In 81, I allready understood the power of belief, it was what enabled me to work up top of 100 ft scaffolds with an acute fear of heights. I cross aplied the principal to deal with my addictions, and it worked. I take 100% responsibility for my actions, and expect the same of others. Every time I hear a drunk sayin they couldn't help it or it's not their fault, I get this huge urge to deck 'em. I don't because I believe I have the choice, and believe that if I give in to anger, it's because I chose to do so. Programs such as you have been through have helped many, and you need to believe in the way you did it. I had no help of any kind, and I just as much need to believe in what worked for me. Belief in free will is the core of who I am, without it, I'd be jus another asshole.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We're in MD on Thurday!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
SandJ, you could do a road trip and stop first in MD, then come here!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I really have nothing to contribute the the alcohol issue here. We're right in line with all. We don't want to screw a drunk, we don't want to babysit a drunk and we sure don't want the drama we've seen come out all to often with drunkenness. So I think I'll invite a lashing by jumping on the 420 issue. Let me begin by saying we don't think it's any of our business if others partake. It certainly isn't our place to judge it. I don't suppose we personally are entitled to any positive or negative thoughts, having never done it ourselves. BUT! and it's a Big But! It is wrong of people to just assume it's okay to light up in a social/party situation. To the best of my knowledge, it is still illegal for most uses and in most geographic locations.There are people who really and truly can not be around it period. We are some of those people. My husband can loose his 37 year long career over it. Not limited to him using it, having it near our home or being anywhere else it's in use or knowingly associating with people who do. It would be really nice if people asked if we minded before they light up in our presence. We've left people's homes, had to ask people to leave ours, and had to leave clubs that we paid our money for too. But the biggest delight is when we politely state we can't be around it, in a non-judgemental way and get berated for being stuck up, judgemental prudes. We've had it happen so many times that we now put notice out in advance in case thay didn't read the profile. We just say "listen, we can't be around drugs of any sort, so if you partake, please don't bring it around us and we don't even want to know." Of course the fun part of that is then we insult people who don't do it and think we're implying they do. Sometimes you can't win for loosing! I'll get off my soapbox now and drive away 20 miles over the speed limit. <my favorite illegal activity>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Alcohol just our opinion No rude comments please