Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum Alaskan Sex Can Be Hazardous To Your Health
TOPIC: Alaskan Sex Can Be Hazardous To Your Health
Created by: valovers703
Original Starting post for this thread:
Alaska Woman Charged in Genital Amputation By DAN JOLING Associated Press Writer

February 22, 2005, 10:03 AM EST

ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- A woman upset about an impending breakup with her boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet, police said.

Utility workers recovered the severed member Sunday and surgeons reattached it.

Kim Tran, 35, was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence. She was jailed at the Anchorage Jail with no bail set.

At arraignment Sunday afternoon, Tran requested a Vietnamese interpreter. Magistrate Brian Johnson continued the arraignment until Monday with no bail set.

Anchorage Police Department spokeswoman Anita Shell said police received a call just after midnight that a 44-year-old man had been dropped off by his girlfriend at Providence Hospital with amputated genitals.

"It was brutal, brutal," Shell said.

The man's name has not been released in keeping with department policy in domestic violence cases, Shell said.

Investigators determined that the man and Tran on Saturday night had argued over a pending breakup. The relationship had lasted a little more than a year but the man no longer wanted to be involved with the woman, police said.

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

The woman pulled out a kitchen knife severed the man's penis, police said. She then flushed the penis down the toilet, untied the man and drove him to the hospital.

Shell said investigators gave no indication in their report whether Tran showed any remorse in driving the victim to the hospital. She assisted him to a nurses station, she said. She had parked in a no parking zone and returned to her car, Shell said.

"She decided to just go home at that point," Shell said.

Officers arrived at the couple's home and found the woman cleaning up the bloody scene.

A police supervisor contacted officials at the Anchorage Water and Wastewater Utility and asked them to go to the home to see if the man's body part could be recovered.

Utility workers pulled the toilet and found the severed member, which was rushed to Providence Hospital.

At about 6:00 a.m., Providence Hospital staff told police that surgeons were successful in reattaching the penis.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VaLovers- Perhaps it clogged the toilet!!! LOL Either way it's not something I want to picture in my mind, LMAO. Mrs. Things

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Are you suggesting you might retrieve MY penis? Or REVIVE it? LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Jim, you're still pondering how they retrieved the penis? I think you have too much time on your hands. Come on over. Let me give you something to occupy yourself more productively.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I'm still wondering how they retrieved that severed penis after it was flushed down the toilet. Did it go to a sewage treatment plant? If so, how the hell did they sort through all the crap (pun intended), tampons, condoms, toilet paper, and God knows what all else to find it? Or did they have to dig up a septic tank to retrieve it? How do you sort through THOSE contents?

Or do penises float? ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Gives a whole new meaning to "Potty Games"......roflmao,,,

Lakeland FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Occassionally, Jim and I like to play mad and stupid. <weg>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
hmmmm potty head

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
OH MY-------you gotta be real MAD to do that. ROFLMAO

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Don't you wonder what kind of woman will want to suck a cock that's been flushed down the toilet? ROFL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oops! <L gets up and dusts her bottom off>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Alaskan Sex Can Be Hazardous To Your Health